Search results

1. S

Who else is having AdBlue issues?

I have used my car all winter in the minus 39F. Only time I had issue was before they did that software upgrade. After that I have used it a few weeks in the -35F with no issues. This is at hwy speed. I think vw is well aware of the cold weather we have in Canada . Transport trucks that used...
  2. S

Well the Passat TDI as been at dealership for more then a week. Waiting on some parts. Apparently the repair kit didn't fix anything Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
  3. S

Just started having issue with my Adblue yesterday. Light came up with the wrench and engine light. Now car is at dealership waiting for parts that are backordered! Very frustrating. Hopefully it will get fix quick. Will post here what was the issue. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
  4. S

DSG downshifting into first is a little rough

I have noticed the same on a Passat 2013. I think it is normal. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2
  5. S

2013 Passat window Up/Down via Key Fob

Yes this will work. Apparently it does reset the windows if they don't shut close completely also. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2
  6. S

TDIFest 2013 coming to Sunday River Ski Resort (Newry, Maine)

Thanks everyone that was involved into organizing the Fest. This was my first one, and probably not my last one. We really enjoyed it.
  7. S

Plasti Dip now at Canadian Tire

I just go at Home Hardware. They have all kind of color. Really like the neon color now Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2
  8. S

Air Conditioning Performance on 2013 Passat TDI

I do use my ac all the time.no issue here. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2
  9. S

**Registration Thread** TDIFest 2013

New to this site. New Passat TDI and going to our 1st TDI fest. Can't wait to meet everyone.