Search results

1. S

volkswagen jetta wagon tdi 2004 $12295 WI

Hello from Madison Wi What color is your wagon? Blue Cloth or leather int.? cloth Color interior? black Heated seats? no GL or GLS? Gl Timing belt been changed? since 100k timing belt,water pump,glow plugs, fuel pump,rear brakes. Also just had JasonTDI guru hes on the form check the car.
  2. S

Car leaking oil

Had jasontdi look at it. All fixed =) thanks all
  3. S

volkswagen jetta wagon tdi 2004 $12295 WI

volkswagen jetta wagon tdi 2004. orignal owner, 100% serviced. Mileage: 162,000 Engine: 4-Cyl. Turbo Diesel Transmission: Tiptronic Auto Trans Drivetrain: FWD . Air Conditioning Cruise Control Front Side Air Bags Power Steering AM/FM Stereo ABS Power Door Locks Cassette Roof Rack Tilt...
  4. S

Car leaking oil

it was a 2in round hard plastic hose that ran in the passenger wheel area. I drive 65. i drive very slow etc.
  5. S

Car leaking oil

im no teck but the teck let me wach him pull the hose. looked like the air in take for the turbo oil was in it. right tire area
  6. S

Car leaking oil

My dealers deal is 15% off all work for me and some things are just done at no cost small stuff but like a 1hr of laber 1/2 half etc... not all dealers are bad but thay do cost $$$. i email jason tho thanks a bunch^^
  7. S

Car leaking oil

Ok I have a update! dealer is saying I need a new turbo =/. I have oil leaking out of some part of it up by the passenger wheel. Its a slow leak tho some days nothing some day just drops. Do I need a new turbo? can i fix the turbo? anything else I should now? will cost me $1650
  8. S

Car leaking oil

cant see looks clean but. there is a pool of oil up were you put the oil in looks fresh rember its been 5k since last change. also the plastic top eng cover is cracked now >< thats new.
  9. S

Car leaking oil

Do I tell them to fix it? what could have thay done?
  10. S

Car leaking oil

2004 tdi pd 160K. took the car in for a oil change VW service. when I got home a ton of oil was pooring out of it all over. took it back thay said something about a O ring. thay redid the oil change no charge. Its been about 5k miles since this and the car is leaking oil again small amounts...
  11. S

Release date of new Jetta SportWagen TDI?

This will be my 3rd VW since 2000 from this dealer 2000 golf TDI,2000 golf and a 2004 jetta wagon TDI. I also bought a 2008 CRV from the same dealer. All serviced with the dealers. I drive the TDI's wife drives the others. The paperwork has no price just TBD. Its the same paper work I signed...
  12. S

Release date of new Jetta SportWagen TDI?

Back in july 2007 I walked in to my VW dealer and asked if they were taking preorders on the new TDI wagons. They said they were and I would be number 1 on the list so I filled out what looks like contract paper work with make model year and color etc. I recently went in to get new glo plugs...
  13. S

Poor heat in cabin.

Nope I had them replace thermostat right away. the temp out side would be say any thing under freezing. The car well not hit temp 190 unless you have it over 2000 RPM and once you drop under 2000 RPM the cars temp starts to drop very fast with in sec to 120-160. So than the cabin heat drops...
  14. S

Poor heat in cabin.

UBB17-ML-1145709-ML- Posted in the wrong forum section
  15. S

Poor heat in cabin.

Hi all so I got my PD in late 2004. Its a auto jetta wagon been haveing maga problems in the winter with the car haveing no heat in the cabin. VW says thay are working on a fix still but ya right. So here is the problem the car never gets to 190 temp that is well it will if I drive over 2000...
  16. S

Poor heat in cabin.

"which means when it is really cold you may have to keep the heater on all the way" I could but this will also lower temp gauge of the car its no win with heat in the car you see. So is it normal that I get the car's temp gauge up to 190 and it drops as I slow down fast like. Also is it...
  17. S

Poor heat in cabin.

Hi all. I had a 2000 Golf TDI and now I have a 2004 TDI Jetta wagan automatic. Here is my problem I hope some one can help me. When driving the car in really cold weather say -2F the cabin heat is very cold. If I drive the car in automatic here's what the temp gauge reads: 2300 RPM 70 MPH...
  18. S

Poor heat in cabin.

UBB3-ML-921997-ML-