Search results

1. 2

GLOWPLUG #2 BROKE OFF AT THREADS

Old thread I know but what was the solution to this? I have a 2012 Jetta with at least 1 broken glow plug. No warranty because of an r title. Was hoping I could fix this myself without pulling the head. Thanks
  2. 2

Not a TDI 2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel

The Cruze is sold
  3. 2

Putting TDI in a boat ...

What kind of fuel mileage do you get with the TDI engine?
  4. 2

Thanks for the informative post, @CleverUserName! Here's a new Craigslist link. 2014 Chevy Cruze Turbo Diesel - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
  5. 2

Time to thin the herd of cars. I'll post a craigslist ad link and provide some extra info below. 2014 Chevy Cruze Turbo Diesel - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org) It has a 45 horsepower efi-live tune on it. There are no emissions on this car. I am located in the town of...
  6. 2

'12 Jetta Is It Tuned?

I have an auto
  7. 2

'12 Jetta Is It Tuned?

Ok so I didn't see any names with the ecu part numbers. Does the Geraet # mean something? I have a second '12 Jetta that's stock and it had a different Geraet number. Sorry I'm new to this stuff
  8. 2

'12 Jetta Is It Tuned?

Ok we'll start with scanning the ecu and see if that shows up with anything
  9. 2

'12 Jetta Is It Tuned?

Hello guys, I bought a Jetta with some mods (suspension, CAI). It has a boost gauge which boosts to about 26-27. As far as exhaust noise, it sounds stock. It has a bit more power I would say than stock. But I am curious to know which tune it would have, so I am wondering what's the best way to...
  10. 2

FS: genuine Ross-Tech interfaces

Would these work for my Mk6 Jetta and my brother's 2015 Golf TDI?
  11. 2

Reasonable asking price for 2012 Jetta 6-sp

A week and a half on craigslist
  12. 2

Reasonable asking price for 2012 Jetta 6-sp

I just sold a 2013 Jetta TDI with the DSG for $8250. It had 95,000 miles. It also was a rebuilt title so that should have taken the value down some...
  13. 2

FS: 2011 Golf TDI 2door 6sp manual in Houston TX $5500

Do you think this car could go on a 1400 mile road trip without work being done?
  14. 2

FS Mk7, MkIV, and other fun stuff. Md / New England / Mid-Atlantic.

Hi, I'm possibly interested in the 17 inch rims if they're available. What price and do they come with rubber?
  15. 2

WTB injectors for alh 764 SOLD

Did you get the springs inside of them reset when you did them or where the injectors actually new?