Search results

1. D

ALH to BEW swap

Definitely will have big plans for the car in the future gonna keep it for the rest of my life they are hard to come by in my area
  2. D

ALH to BEW swap

Thank you !!! Love these cars one of my dream cars and plan to build it overtime in my own way ...
  3. D

ALH to BEW swap

The pistons themselves are 500 dollars not too mention I have to replace the injection pump the block needs to be deeply cleaned the head is cracked cam is trashed etc. I came here to ask if the swap is possible and what needs to be switched over very few actually gave me the answer I didn’t ask...
  4. D

ALH to BEW swap

cost efficiency of the swap over the rebuild ALH needs a complete overhaul 4K+ BEW swap plus few new parts 2k Savings = 2k
  5. D

ALH to BEW swap

That seems fair enough I have a 2004 wagon and 2003 sedan I have both cars here the wagon is trashed interior wise so I’m just gonna swap everything over to the sedan plus it’s a manual less trouble the sedan has a title the wagon does not and can be put on the back burner for a later build...
  6. D

ALH to BEW swap?

so I’m actually doing the same thing so I don’t have to go into the fire wall harness I can just remove the main engine harness and swap those ? And just had the fuel system wiring ?
  7. D

ALH to BEW swap

It’s something never been done before I don’t mind the extra work it is what it is so I just need to know what I need to do for the swap ie what I need to swap over wiring harness wise and what I can keep in place I figure I can just remove the gauge cluster portion , IMMO, following relays for...
  8. D

ALH to BEW swap

I just bought the BEW a day ago and cause the BEW has a stronger bottom end than the ALH and can get better results with tuning and I prefer the lift pump over the mechanical injection pump due to the 27k psi of fuel pressure the lift pump has it sets up for a better platform for more power in...
  9. D

ALH to BEW swap

10. D

ALH to BEW swap

I have a 2003 ALH and a 2004 BEW the ALH was bought blown and I figured I could do a swap and was wondering is this easily achieved and do I have to switch engine harnesses