Search results

1. C

BEW air hissing, loss of power at low rpm

I had a leak that acted the same. could not hear it on idle but once I started driving I would hear it and after a certain rpm it would go away and the power would kick in. I had recently replaced the turbo and deleted the erp setup. I think I found it, I either forgot to put in one of the 3...
  2. C

All 4 windows roll down in the sun.

Mine definitely rolls all the windows down with the remote. I dont remember using vcds for that but i could have and forgot.
  3. C

Thanks for the input ill mess with it some. Ive been on a road trip up to idaho so its not hot here now. I havent had the issue since Ive been on the trip. Cars sat in the sun all day. I wonder if it could be another car using the same freq too, just another thing to think about. I just got...
  4. C

nope its just me, and my keys are just sitting on the counter.
  5. C

So your thinking the drivers door lock mechanism? Ive replaced the locking part that actuates the door lock(cheap amazon) Or is this the part that holds all the buttons on the drivers door for rolling the windows down and up?
  6. C

So I know about the remote hold down rolls them all down and the key turned in the door But what would cause all the windows to roll down when the cars left in the sun? there isnt any temperature safey setting or anything is there? If the Jetta is parked in the garage or way up in the driveway...
  7. C

Mk4 Jetta ac issues

What kind of issues are you having? does it not get cold enough or not get cold at all? Here is a great video from Chrisfix showing steps how to diagnose. He has another one using a vacuum pump and gauges for a legit refil that I followed with great success. Got everything from amazon for like...