Search results

1. lemoncurd

mk6 golf vland uu (golf 7 style) headlight install on JSW

Okay, I reaimed mine last night when the GF brought the car home I got the bumper off, and headlights readjusted and everything put back together in about 30-45minutes my driveway is also on a bit of an incline, but not substantial enough to mess with setting the level correctly however the...
  2. lemoncurd

Suspension for lowering, and comfort, does it exist?

yuuup, https://www.evolutionimport.com/Osiris-Skid-Plate-Kit-For-MK5-VW-Jetta-MK6-Golf-p/a3007.htm
  3. lemoncurd

Speed of Air Pistons coming to 1.9T and 2.0T applications

https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/cool-piston-tech.526365/
  4. lemoncurd

Jackrabbits!!!

no no, point him to the new proper thread LOL https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/mk6-golf-vland-uu-golf-7-style-headlight-install-on-jsw.534311/ OP, our jetta sportwagen front bumpers are "unique" to the sportwagen. if you want 100% OEM fit and finish you need to find one from...
  5. lemoncurd

cmonnnn man, join me in the fun! i have to take mine back out to lower them lol already marked on the garage where to point them to haha
  6. lemoncurd

DPF delete

if youre going to delete it while in there: https://muchboost.com/product/gte2262vz-1-9tdi-2-0tdi-vacuum-converted-hybrid-turbo-upgrade-with-1-9-2-0tdi-manifold/ hit up @Xtremefunky to get it tuned
  7. lemoncurd

no, you can access them vertically. you pictured the cog stick a phillips into that and turn it
  8. Screenshot 2024-06-18 120358.png

Screenshot 2024-06-18 120358.png

9. lemoncurd

so i had this weird thing happen, when using the highbeams the low beams would turn off sporatically. was solved by turning OFF the headlight life extension / protection (basically voltage control from BCM) for the headlights. now i can spam highbeams without issue
  10. IMG_1713.mov

IMG_1713.mov

11. lemoncurd

no? not for me.... if you look the left / right adjustment has "teeth" that is actually a gear / cog. stick a phillips screw driver in there and twist. same location as the OEM one too. thats the ONE adjustment mechanism vland got right..... and it isnt even a super important one LOL
  12. lemoncurd

yes mk6 shaped with mk7 style/look i had to replace my fender due to an accident back in 2019. finally got around to buying the right fender, getting it painted, then installing it in other news, contrary to everyone elses experience with the VLANDS, i need to actually aim them down lol i...
  13. lemoncurd

when you take the plate / cap off for the low beam, there is a screw in the bottom corner. it will be on the same side as the verticle adjustment knob / hole on the outside of the housing. you can adjust that screw to move the whole projector assembly in the verticle direction. left loosey =...
  14. lemoncurd

Cool piston tech

to the contrary, ive put nearly 100k miles on the comma ai openpilot self driving system largely problem free. best mod ive ever done to my car, and now i cant consider other cars which are not compatible with it lol
  15. lemoncurd

figure i should make a standalone thread for this i installed the mk7 type UU headlights on my JSW today. i also replaced my busted fender. here is what i had to do: change BCM EEPROM, i disabled the position light for the tiny bulb in the DRL/highbeam housing of the OEM headlight. then i set...
  16. 9_headlightAiming+projectorCutOff.jpg

9_headlightAiming+projectorCutOff.jpg

17. 8_completedInstall-3.jpg

8_completedInstall-3.jpg

18. 7_completedInstall-2.jpg

7_completedInstall-2.jpg