1. WolfgangVW

Coolant Leak

Ok great thanks for the info!
  2. WolfgangVW

Coolant Leak

Which hard coolant pipe??
  3. WolfgangVW

Coolant Leak

Thanks for all the replies. I’ll have a look in the next day or two. It seems like it may have a continuous small leak. Like even if the car sits for 5 days it will still drip adding to the puddle. I did the coolant flange and the T-stat and CTS all way in the past and it seems like then it only...
  4. WolfgangVW

Coolant Leak

Thanks for this ^^
  5. WolfgangVW

Coolant Leak

Hey all. I seem to have a coolant leak but not sure where from. It's leaving a puddle under the car, seemingly dripping down the back of the engine somewhere and dripping on the ground from like where the oil drain plug would be. I still have yet to crawl under and investigate but just wondering...
  6. WolfgangVW

Valve Cover Gasket

Great thanks for the replies ! What was the cost of the OEM new valve cover ??
  7. WolfgangVW

Valve Cover Gasket

Hey just was wondering how hard or big of a job it is to replace the valve cover gasket on an ALH Jetta. Thanks in advance!!
  8. WolfgangVW

Ecodes

Hey sorry Jetta Sedan! 2003
  9. WolfgangVW

Ecodes

Hey all. Does anyone know the best place to get ecodes in Canada? I got some knockoff ones years ago and they worked good. Just looking to replace them.
  10. WolfgangVW

03 Jetta Wagon Driver-Door window switches

I recently replaced mine and I just bought one from the dealer and it wasn't actually that much $$. I looked on amazon before and couldn't decide on one, and some were more than I paid as is.
  11. WolfgangVW

Lucas Injector Cleaner

Thanks for the replies ! Ya the bottle says diesel and gas that’s what got me wondering.
  12. WolfgangVW

Lucas Injector Cleaner

Thanks oilhammer. Yeah I’m not having any problems just considered running some through for maintenance
  13. WolfgangVW

Lucas Injector Cleaner

Hey all! Has anyone used the “Lucas Injector Cleaner and Upper Cylinder Lube” in their TDI before ?? Just wondering how it works I’ve used it in my gasoline engines before but never in my TDI
  14. WolfgangVW

Fuel Gauge

Ok thanks!!
  15. WolfgangVW

Fuel Gauge

How big of a job is it to pull the sending unit ?
  16. WolfgangVW

it wasnt really down to -45c was it.

I'm the same I like to know the straight up temp not considering windchill. As earlier posted -40C or whatever is way different as the temp with no wind vs -17C with a wind etc. and -40C is the windchill value. That being said any information helps depending on what activities you need to be...
  17. WolfgangVW

Fuel Gauge

Well hopefully mine is a one off too! Thanks!
  18. WolfgangVW

Fuel Gauge

Ok thanks. It seems to be working fine again. If it happens again I'll check that!!
  19. WolfgangVW

Fuel Gauge

Hey all. So today a weird thing happened. I was driving and I looked down at my fuel gauge and it was reading all the way empty but the tank was over half. Cycled the key the next time I stopped and it came back to normal. Any ideas or is this my fuel gauge starting to go!!?
  20. WolfgangVW

Door lock cylinder replacement

This is a great idea ! I don’t know much about locks but I assume they just need the tumblers or whatever to get it to work with your key ….. So it’s worth a shot. Drop by your local locksmith and see what they say!