Search results

1. BehroMoto

Golf TDI 2012 4 Door DSG for Sale

I just sent you a private message.
  2. BehroMoto

G80 needel lift sensor

Mine did this it turned out to be a severed wire. When you unplug and replug, you're probably temporarily reconnecting the broken wire until it separates again. Mine was broken right at the plug. Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. BehroMoto

West Michigan Fall TDI GTG - October 2017

I'll be there! Can't wait. Mike B
  4. BehroMoto

MKIV MK4 Parts

Are the headlight lenses plastic, or glass? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. BehroMoto

Trunk relay/actuator problem

This thread helped me. Here's my contribution: I could hear the relay up under the dash firing, so I knew it wasn't the switch. The arm on the mechanism wasn't broken. (A common problem.) When I applied 12v directly to the actuator, it worked. I concluded that the problem was in the wiring...
  6. Trunk release wiring revealed

Trunk release wiring revealed

Trunk release fix
  7. Trunk release wiring

Trunk release wiring

Trunk release fix
  8. BehroMoto

FS - complete part out of 2002 Black Jetta ALH

Chazztastoc94, I'll pm you.
  9. BehroMoto

Item list updated - still have some parts available.
  10. BehroMoto

PM'ed you. Rub/wear marks on the driver side bolster. (Where they all wear from getting into the car.) Here's the pics for anybody else who wants to see them.
  11. BehroMoto

West Michigan Fall TDI GTG - Oct. 1st, 2016

I told many of you at the GTG that I would post a link to my 2002 Black Jetta TDI full part-out listing. You can find it over at the Items for Sale/Wanted area. Here's the link: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=5155858#post5155858 Thanks again Kirk and Linda! It's always a fun and...
  12. BehroMoto

2002 black exterior / grey and black two-tone interior She had 250,000 miles on her. Ran great - anything that was bad or needed significant work is not for sale here. Most parts priced includes shipping. Large or heavy parts may be additional for shipping costs - let's talk about it. PM or...
  13. BehroMoto

West Michigan Fall TDI GTG - Oct. 1st, 2016

I'm looking forward to seeing you all again tomorrow as well. I'll be bringing BBQ Little Wiener Dogs (I love those things) I am parting out a 2002 Jetta (Black) if anyone wants any parts. I'll post a full listing in the proper forum area ASAP, but here are a few of the big things: Seats: $250...
  14. BehroMoto

West Michigan Fall TDI GTG - Oct. 10th, 2015

I'll be there.
  15. BehroMoto

West Michigan Fall TDI GTG - Oct. 18th, 2014

Kirk, The GTG was a success! Things were hopping busy, fun and informative. Thanks for hosting. Jeff, Thanks for the tune. My Golf ran great afterward, and it seemed even better after a few laps! Everyone, It was nice to meet and visit. I love an enthusiastic community. My only regret is...
  16. BehroMoto

Welcome to West Michigan Jeff. Mike -BehroMoto-
  17. BehroMoto

I thought I had the same problem, but I figured out that the door and trunk lock cylinders were corroded from lack of use. I also learned that is common for lock smiths to run into. Try spraying some kind of cleaner solvent in the key holes. Try to keep it off the paint. Then spray a...