Search results

1. vili19

Roof Racks

Hello all, have not been here in a while. Hope everyone is doing well. Car in question is a 2007 Jetta I"m looking to get roof racks that are specific to mount skii's. Can anyone recommend anything? Thanks
  2. vili19

EGR repacement

Thanks, but my mechanic didn't tell me the code. Since then I've ordered the delete kit. Malone tuning has just the EGR delete Tune available. I'm not looking for any performance gains, (It's a Diesel :) I"ll keep you all posted.
  3. vili19

EGR repacement

Also I'm looking at these EGR delete kits. Is a Tune required after i delete the EGR? Thanks
  4. vili19

EGR repacement

The mechanic said few codes were thrown in regards to EGR valve it self, the sensor etc. The car only has 115000 Miles, could I get a way with a simple cleaning of the EGR? Thanks for your reply.
  5. vili19

EGR repacement

Hi guys have not been here in ages, hope everyones well. The mechanic has advised I need a new EGR valve as the CEL is on and it's throwing this code. I will just buy a new valve. Has anyone replaced on and is there any DYI's on this or should I pay the mechanic for this hours to do this? Cheers
  6. vili19

Rear drivers side bulb

Hi, the front turn signal and mirror signal's work.
  7. vili19

Rear drivers side bulb

Hi guys, thanks for your questions. Update. I unplugged the main plug from the rear bulb housing, checked to make sure it was getting power form a test light and it is. 2nd, checked all fuses all seem to be good. Only thing I have not checked is the ground cable/wire as i don't know which...
  8. vili19

Rear drivers side bulb

Thanks i'll report back with findings.
  9. vili19

Rear drivers side bulb

Hi guys, searched the entire form found a couple posts but nothing concreate. My dash has the bulb light on and rear light will not come on nor will the turn signal work. However the mirror and front turn signal works. Changed bulb no go.. Local guru told me something about the ground wire...
  10. vili19

Clicking behind dash

Hi, I have the same noise during driving sometimes.. Let me know if you find out what it is. Thaks
  11. vili19

Munich auto in Cambridge

Hi guys, I have a timing belt job scheduled for tomorrow. Can anyone comment on the above shop. Never dealt with them before and they quoted me $700 plus HST for the entire kit which includes belt water pump and all. Thank you
  12. vili19

Timing Belt Replacement- Is it as scary as I hear?

Munich Auto INC. Hi guys, I have a timing belt job scheduled for tomorrow. Can anyone comment on the above shop. Never dealt with them before and they quoted me $700 plus HST for the entire kit which includes belt water pump and all. Thank you
  13. vili19

Hello. Back in a TDI again ?

Ive dealt with a place in cambridge before called Weide Motors gotta find out if they are still around. They never let me down before.
  14. vili19

Ya you are right... I should schedule and get it done, this car has many miles ahead of me. knock on wood.
  15. vili19

@jonferns The dealership that looked after the car recomended it at 80k miles which is what im sort of coming up to now.
  16. vili19

Hi guys long time visitor of the forum. I picked up a 2006 Jetta TDI with 122xxx KM or 75k miles if you will. Im noticing the interior of these cars on the upholstery peels off. What are ways of repairing this. Also Im 2nd owner of this car and timing belt water pump and camshaft have...
  17. vili19

Want to buy a TDI

Thanks for your reply. But if I get into a TDI it has to be a new one.. But it does not look like that will happen at least anytime soon..
  18. vili19

Want to buy a TDI

Hi guys, haven't been on here in a bit, I"m looking to get into a TDI again, but was wondering if anyone knows when the dealer will be able to start selling them again? I know there was some kind of meeting in SanFran back in June but can't find any settle anwser. Hope everyone is doing well...
  19. vili19

Weide Motors now Munich Auto?

yup for a few years now. did my tbelt and water pump there 2 years ago. i was pretty happy with service.
  20. vili19

Ontario Goverment's Plan for TDIs

Thank god I did not buy the 15 TDI 3 months ago... I can't believe VW did this to them self. There are a lot of un-educated people around as to whats going on, this does not just impact the reputation of TDI vw drivers but the gas'ers too, everytime a Toyota or w/e other car driver see's a VW...