Search results

1. S

2012 JSW Tdi DSG WITH BROKEN TIMING BELT for Sale :)

And yes :) i got 5 other cars to drive, im not crying over spilt milk here just trying to clear the extra clutter out without necessarily giving it away. It will be replaced with a manual and a stage 2 tune and delete done. Ive built two that way and moms daily is also stage 2. (Same wagon), im...
  2. S

Surprisingly, i agree it’s worth more in parts. Got an offer for full price shipped to Ohio at buyers cost, and one local guy with his own crashed jetta wants to swap his engine in, for around $2k, but i get to keep anything extra. Starting with local guy first. Beats me guys i would offer...
  3. S

Sorry for the shouting title, im just tired of calls from the usual selling spots (craigslist) that they expect a running driving tdi wagon for $2800 🤷‍♂️ asking $2800 with everything, clean washington title in hand. delivery can be arranged, at cost been debating fixing my daily that snapped...
  4. S

July 2018 drive Toronto Tuktoyaktuk NWT

Following along for sure! Want to run the same road to the arctic in my 80 westy and I’m selling my Mk5 tdi too, some days a ALH swap to a syncro van will call for another trip....but until then I’m following along! Here’s mine: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8822579#8822579