Search results

1. Alec2003

Straight pipe turbo choo sound

Why saying that?
  2. Alec2003

ect reading vcds

Yes sadly, what's strange is when I unplug it, it should write -40 or something like that
  3. Alec2003

ect reading vcds

- dtc ect short to plus, open circuit When I look at both the instrument cluster ect and the engine ect on vcds, everything is fine. (same temp as outside) When I unplug the ect, the 2 temp are at 30 celcius on vcds... ? anyone knows whats could be happening?
  4. Alec2003

Problem while priming fuel on my alh

My fuel cap was already removed but it changed nothing, but I know that it is a huge help for priming the fuel
  5. Alec2003

Hard to describe but it's where all the videos shows it, I'm pretty confident that my check valve need to be tested.
  6. Alec2003

Thank you very much I will look at the check valve then!
  7. Alec2003

Hpfp timing while cranking

Hi! Ive just putted a new alh motor in my Jetta and it won't start. Is there a way to check the fuel timing while I'm cranking the engine on vcds? Sorry for my bad english
  8. Alec2003

Not sure but I think there's a check valve inside the hpfp, thats why when I bleed from the pump the problem seems less dramatical
  9. Alec2003

Alh fuel return back in the tank

I have just changed my motor and I'm just trying to prime the fuel but when I release succion, the fuel return back in the tank. When cranking it, I start to see fuel in the fuel line, then when I stop cranking, it return back where it was. Maybe fuel filter? Any help would be very appreciated
  10. Alec2003

Alh prime fuel pump with vcds

Thanks a lot for your time
  11. Alec2003

What does IP mean? And yes I will bleed the injector that way
  12. Alec2003

Thanks for your knowledge!!
  13. Alec2003

As soon as I let go the succion, the fuel travels back in the fuel filter. I must be real dumb. Any help would be appreciated ☺️
  14. Alec2003

I will surely try this thanks man!
  15. Alec2003

Thanks a lot a will check that for sur
  16. Alec2003

Is their a way to prime the fuel pump with vcds on a Alh motor? I'm pretty new with vcds and didn't found nothing
  17. Alec2003

Alh reliability upgrade

I will read more on those upgrades. I also will check those on my vcds to learn a bit! Thanks a lot man have a great day!
  18. Alec2003

Alh reliability upgrade

Thank you sir I will try to get information from them. Really appreciated!
  19. Alec2003

Alh reliability upgrade

Sorry I have a bad English there is no sarcasm I am truly happy with your answer
  20. Alec2003

Alh reliability upgrade

Thanks a lot for this professional answer. You just made me learn a lot, didn't even knew what a torque plate was. Have a grate day mongler!