Search results

1. spoolintdi

WTB nicely modded passat or mk5 jetta

I'm going to be turning my sportwagen in for the buyback in a month or so. I'm looking for something to replace it. I'm looking for a 04-05 passat or mk5 jetta. I'm looking for an automatic. Preferably something not stock but well maintained. I'm in Florida so closer the better but distance...
  2. spoolintdi

FEELER: 2000 TDI Jetta w/euro 02m 6spd swap

ya I've come to the realization that i won't get what i'd hoped. it's OBO
  3. spoolintdi

next TB change is 320k all maintenance is up to date brakes were done 6months ago ad mentions tires are a couple months old so the 6spd swap should not be included in the price? I appreciate your guys input but i disagree with $2-2500. thats the cost of the 6spd conversion alone
  4. spoolintdi

2000 TDI jetta 289,000 miles Tornado Red red/black GTI front and rear seats(small rip in bolstering and wear on bottom of driver front) Koni shocks with lower springs 02m ERF 6spd imported through RyanP Bigger front brakes from VR6 Straight pipe into single dual tip (actual straight pipe not...
  5. spoolintdi

Car died. A lot of white smoke and now won't start

alright guys well the gremlin has surfaced again. Tried what fixed the car the last 2 times and it isn't the same issue. Same symptoms but not same problem. 1.Both relays 180 and 109 are working properly(swapped other relays from another running car) 2.Tach and glow plug light function properly...
  6. spoolintdi

Tune

Does anyone know if there are any authorized tune dealers down in south Florida? Thanks
  7. spoolintdi

MK4 Jetta Partout

Were the injector sold? Thanks
  8. spoolintdi

False alarm. Somehow the nut for the tensioner backed all the way off and cause the belt to become loose. Luckily it dropped into a crevice in the engine bay and I found it. Put everything back in time and started instantly. Running smoother than ever
  9. spoolintdi

Well guys the gremlin is back:/ driving to work my car died and wouldn't start. It's not the same issue because I tried what fixed it last time and it did nothing. I will be checking both relays again tomorrow. I think I'm going to have to look for another Tdi. Next year I'll be driving 20,000...
  10. spoolintdi

the wire to pin 2 is a thicker purple/red wire. I followed it inside the car but i couldn't find where it actually went. I tried looking in my bentley but there are so many wiring diagrams I get lost
  11. spoolintdi

Finally got the car started yesterday!!! The ecm was getting the wake up signal from fuse 29 but the ecm still wasn't getting power. I jumped the 2 power wires going to the ecm. My check engine light and glow plug light came on again. I heard the click from the fuel shutoff solenoid. I turned...
  12. spoolintdi

I check the fuse which was good but with the key on I'm getting .86v to fuse 32 Where does fuse 32 get its power from?
  13. spoolintdi

Thanks guys I really appreciate all the help. I know I still have an electrical issue but I'm actually happy that I found something wrong I will do more tracing back to find what is happening. I will keep everyone update. Thanks again guys
  14. spoolintdi

I found this diagram on the forum. I disconnected the battery. I have continuity from both pin 2 and 37 to the positive lead of the battery, so I know I don't have a broken wire. Both grounds have continuity to the negative lead also. When I reconnect the battery, I check pin 2 on the connector...
  15. spoolintdi

If that's a fuse in the little box above the battery. Yes all of those are good
  16. spoolintdi

Relay 109 has been swapped from my dads other jetta
  17. spoolintdi

Just check the ecm wiring. I have continuity for where the 12v should be in the ecm but I don't have 12v there when the battery is in and the key on. Where does the power wire from the ecm come from?
  18. spoolintdi

I have a Bentley manual but there are soooo many wrong diagrams in there idk where to start lol
  19. spoolintdi

I've run vag-com multiples times hoping it would give me a hint but the only thing that keeps popping up is code 01314- ecm no communication. But I've tried another ecm and same code keeps appearing