Search results

1. Redderv

Tuning a 150bhp CRMB engine code to 300??

I think for the amount that I’d need to spend it’s probably not worth, I think I’ll just upgrade when I got the chance rather than spend that to only make an extra 70bhp, I spoke to him a few weeks ago and he suggested certain things like water meth, it’s just the damn cylinder head that ruins...
  2. Redderv

the part number for my current injectors is 04L 130 277 AC
  3. Redderv

S So with the cylinder head being restricting it’s still possible to achieve this power with turbo and cp3? To turn the rail pressure up, would a larger metering valve be good for this or would you suggest putting on a cp3? I only worry as it’s a lot of money that dark side have quoted to...
  4. Redderv

My tuned Ibiza(s) 2.0TDI FR ´13

I’m running a hybrid turbo from Xman for the 184 and dpf/egr deletes and it’s pushing 231bhp and 515nm so far
  5. Redderv

My tuned Ibiza(s) 2.0TDI FR ´13

I’ve got a 150 CRMB engine looking to push 300bhp atleast but worried about buying everything and then not making that target due to the head, been advised that it needs porting at around 270 i believe but you’ve made all that power without head porting?? Is your head similar or is it a lot...
  6. Redderv

Hi all, first post in here and looking for some info on tuning a CR engine with the code CRMB 150bhp standard. I currently have a 184 hybrid turbo and the relevant deletes and it’s pushing 231bhp and 515nm. I’m looking into getting a GTB2260vk turbo, CP3 fuel pump, injectors from 184 but I’m...
  7. Redderv

Comment by 'Redderv' in media 'C5BF30D8-085E-409C-A3D8-A6FEF9C253FA.jpeg'

What power are you pushing with this kit? I’m looking to get this turbo but unsure if it’s worth the money if there’s only a little increase from what I’m running now!