Search results

1. TDIJEDDA

BRM cam failure

Colt Cams made up here in Canada have excellent reviews, I believe you can get a kit thru Kerma TDI, maybe someone here with more knowledge on this can chime in. Do some research, it's going to be far better than going with a stock one again.
  2. TDIJEDDA

Discounted TDI oil locator thread

German Parts.ca now carries Liqui Moly oils, 5 litres for my MK5 was 60 plus tax , Top Tech 4100 5W40 I think is what I got. Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
  3. TDIJEDDA

Need help enabling DRL on my 2006 TDI

Ok great, Thanks for the help everyone
  4. TDIJEDDA

I can't tomorrow unfortunately, I do commute to Toronto daily though if you are home between 130 to 2pm daily. I appreciate the offer. Thanks Mark
  5. TDIJEDDA

So they might have bent over the tab in the back of the switch? Thanks
  6. TDIJEDDA

Is there anyone in the Peterborough or Kawartha Lakes area that has VCDS tool that could help me enable DRL on my vehicle. I heard it can be done? I just bought this car and didn't realize DRL weren't working. Thanks Mark
  7. TDIJEDDA

Go to start car and it reads no key

Thanks, i put the battery charger on and charged Battery then with charger still hooked up turned the key on for 15 minutes, all 3 keys work again, Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
  8. TDIJEDDA

Go to start car and it reads no key

If anyone in the Kawartha lakes area has VCDS hookup for the Volkswagen that could reset my keys to my car, went to leave my in-laws last night and car would start and shut off immediately reading no key in the display so apparently I need to get the keys reset to my car anybody in this area...
  9. TDIJEDDA

Ontario TDi owners listing

01) Jetta_Pilot / Toronto / None yet / Y 02) PharoahTDI / Alliston / General / Y 03) kayakkermit / Woodstock / General / Y 04) Kasper / Belleville / general / Y / bentley 05) decan / Toronto / none yet / N / N 06) BlueKnight / Waterloo / General / Y / bentley 07) Vik F / Bolton (GTA) / many / N...
  10. TDIJEDDA

Ontario TDi owners listing

01) Jetta_Pilot / Toronto / None yet / Y 02) PharoahTDI / Alliston / General / Y 03) kayakkermit / Woodstock / General / Y 04) Kasper / Belleville / general / Y / bentley 05) decan / Toronto / none yet / N / N 06) BlueKnight / Waterloo / General / Y / bentley 07) Vik F / Bolton (GTA) / many / N...
  11. TDIJEDDA

Anyone received money yet from VW Canada?

Just received my 2 cards today. P 0401 code just came on again, doesn't when it's cold only in warmer weather.
  12. TDIJEDDA

Southern Ontario Mechanic Reviews Thread

I won't take my car anywhere else to get repaired, if I was to buy from them I would just tell them what I wanted and have them get it for me at an auction, i'm glad you found something!
  13. TDIJEDDA

Southern Ontario Mechanic Reviews Thread

Hi, If your willing to go for a little drive, near Peterborough there is a great place to get work done, Schnell Volkswagen, and you'll save some money as they are not a dealership. 1 705 745-7115 Randy and Lisa are the owners Hope this helps Mark