Search results

1. BuckeyeMan71

Where are you from? There’s a list of trusted tdi mechanics. Also your Ross tech scanner is the VCDS

Where are you from? There’s a list of trusted tdi mechanics. Also your Ross tech scanner is the VCDS
  2. BuckeyeMan71

Engine cuts off while driving - Golf MK5 GT Sport 2.0 TDI PPD170 BMN engine

I would try that first. I had that issue got the new sensor and it all stopped.
  3. BuckeyeMan71

Engine cuts off while driving - Golf MK5 GT Sport 2.0 TDI PPD170 BMN engine

out of curiosity have you tried replace your crank position sensor?
  4. BuckeyeMan71

Had some welding done, now won't start

If you have access to a VCDS cable I would hook it up and run a full scan on it. If not hook a scanner up and see what it says
  5. BuckeyeMan71

Master cylinder for my 03 wagen

Ok. Thank you oilhammer
  6. BuckeyeMan71

Master cylinder for my 03 wagen

How do you tell if your car has ESP? I need to replace the master cylinder on it and it just hit 300K miles. But every time I’ve bled the brakes I’ll have good pedal for a couple days then it’s gone. I just checked out the pads rotors and all and that’s the only thing I have left to do.
  7. BuckeyeMan71

2.0 VW TDI cranks but doesn’t start! Help?

So where are you located cause we can find you a reputable vw mechanic close to you
  8. BuckeyeMan71

Thinking of buying a Passat tdi wagen

Would I be able to get one from a salvage yard and just swap it out? I found one that has 150k miles on it.
  9. BuckeyeMan71

Ok. Thanks oil hammer
  10. BuckeyeMan71

Found a 2004 Passat tdi wagen that has intermittent no reverse and says lock up solenoid code. Car has 214k miles on it. If I go look at it I’ll take my VCDS with me to be able to read it. New solenoid is around $100.
  11. BuckeyeMan71

I would take it to a different shop if it was me. That seems like really low miles to have turbo go out on it
  12. BuckeyeMan71

How many miles are on the car?
  13. BuckeyeMan71

Thinking of buying this 2005 Jetta tdi

Ok thank you. I knew some had to goto the ignition but the ones that are cut had no clue
  14. IMG_9129.jpeg

IMG_9129.jpeg

15. BuckeyeMan71

Thinking of buying this 2005 Jetta tdi

Hi all. I’m thinking about buying this 2005 Jetta tdi has crank no start 211K miles on it. The bottom of the steering wheel has some wires hanging out I have a picture of it but haven’t figured out how to load the picture. If I can figure out how to load the picture I’ll post it. Just trying to...
  16. BuckeyeMan71

Dpf clogging issues

Can he just delete that whole system.
  17. BuckeyeMan71

AC stops working after a 15 mins of driving

Have you tried replacing the sensor that’s in the radiator drivers side?
  18. BuckeyeMan71

No start after filter change

Also did you hook the fuel lines back up to the right spots on the filter
  19. BuckeyeMan71

Bhw died, crank no start

I would say get the timing belt replaced before driving it again. Your asking for trouble really big trouble if you continue drive it.