Search results

1. C

FS: 15" Avus rims with Geolandar A/T tires and good tread – Seattle – $400 OBO

Not sure about the date code – there were several mysterious numbers on there. BUT I have a receipt for purchase from TireRack on 12/27/2019 if that helps at all. Send me a PM if you'd like to meet up!
  2. C

Thanks, jmodge! Anybody wanna buy them? I promise they are great!
  3. C

Complete set of (4) mounted, balanced tires. There are about 10,000 miles on this setup and they drove great. RIMS – 5x100 "Avus", stock on Mk4 Volkswagens around 1990-2001. Should fit all Mk4's just fine. TIRES – Yokohama Geolandar G015 in size 205/70R15. 9/32" of tread depth remain so...
  4. IMG_7398.jpg

IMG_7398.jpg

5. For Sale

For Sale

6. IMG_7399.jpg

IMG_7399.jpg

7. IMG_7400.jpg

IMG_7400.jpg

8. IMG_7401.jpg

IMG_7401.jpg

9. C

ALH Crank Flange Drawing

Following on here with a drawing of what I've got. I grabbed measurements from the above drawing with best guess at scale and they seemed to line up with what I've measured. Here's to hoping they are correct. The holes marked as 10.5mm diameter are obviously M10x1.0 taps on the crank...
  10. ALH Crank Bolt Pattern.png

ALH Crank Bolt Pattern.png

240524 – Best-guess measurements from drawing and existing unit
  11. C

ALH TDI pinout.

Thanks for the reply @AndyBees. What I'm trying to determine is whether I can tie pin 20 directly to an 12V, 8000 pulse-per-mile signal that's existing in the swap vehicle, or whether I will need to use a level shifter to match the signal that the ALH ECU is expecting already. Since the donor...
  12. Disco II Tachometer

Disco II Tachometer

13. alh_rv8_adapter_concept_not_to_scale.png

alh_rv8_adapter_concept_not_to_scale.png

14. C

ALH TDI pinout.

Hi folks, wondering if anybody can do a back-check for me on the following. Wanting to make sure I have the protocols right - the key question being whether 5V or 12V is the expected VSS. For the rest of them, I'm pretty sure I have it right but any and all input would be appreciated!
  15. ALH ECU Signal Protocols.png

ALH ECU Signal Protocols.png

For backchecking with the forum
  16. C

ALH Crank Flange Drawing

I'm curious if anybody has a highly-accurate or better yet factory drawing of the bolt positions on the crank flange. I've made rough measurements off mine, but am looking for a better reference. Here's what I'm looking for, from the common drawing that's going around: Thanks for the help, all!
  17. business_end.png

business_end.png

18. RV8_PolePiece_Hand.jpg

RV8_PolePiece_Hand.jpg