Search results

1. M

WTD- 2012 Audi A3 TDI transmission

Please send private messages. Thanks!
  2. M

TCM Tune

There is one here: Hankook Tires Lynnwood TEL:4252437999 18908 Highway 99, Lynnwood, WA, United States https://malonetuning.com/dealers
  3. M

Questions re 2014 A7 TDI

Non-fixed TDIs have totally disappeared from the open market. The fixed A7 still drives fine. With the 4year/48k mike warranty, it's good for major expensive parts. Almost all fixed 3.0L TDI PC cars will go through O2 sensor replacement at some point. Long term effects beyond warranty unknown...
  4. M

2012 Audi A3 TDI head unit upgrade

Man sounds I need a better one. So I'm willing to use the "free" funds from Audi/Porsche to stretch the budget. What's the solution? Much obliged.
  5. M

"Lots of"=What? I'm willing to pay around $500 for the hardware. I have a mechanic who can install it for cheap. Does this look like a good choice...
  6. M

Looking at Q7 TDI's and Lexus LX 470's

Unfix it and all the problems go away
  7. M

On that year model, there was either the RNSE or the CD changer. Can't have both. Found one on ebay...
  8. M

Copy from another section so more people can see it. Recently bought a "new" fixed 2012 Audi A3 TDI, aside from bad front wheel bearings which make weired noises at the speed between 65-80mph, a loose passenger seat back cover, was also surprised to find out that there was no CD player coming...
  9. M

Recently bought a "new" fixed 2012 Audi A3 TDI, aside from bad front wheel bearings which make weired noises at the speed between 65-80mph, a loose passenger seat back cover, was also surprised to find out that there was no CD player coming with it but only the navigation plus. The car drives...
  10. M

Bang and Olufsen upgrade

I am also looking to upgrade the navigation system to an after market head unit with apple carplay, backup camera, and CD player for my "new" 2012 Audi A3 TDI (8p). Any good recommendations? Thanks.
  11. M

Looking at Q7 TDI's and Lexus LX 470's

The fixed Q7 is absolutely underpowered. You definitely need a tune to make it drivable.
  12. M

Potential buy: 16' S-line A6 TDI

WOW, that's damn hard number/date ;)
  13. M

There'll be larger number of fixed gen2 3.0L TDIs coming out, for all models. Most 2016 models will have just been out of the factory bump to bump warranty. I suspect there will be more Q7s up for sale, since the fix really sux.
  14. M

12/01/2019 last day to register 04/01/2020 last day to finish emission repair
  15. M

No worries. Wait for year end/beginning of next year. There will be plenty of 2016 models coming out immediately after the emission fix. Lots of people waiting until the last minute to do the fix.
  16. M

Phase 2 visual confirmation on 2015 GSW?

They wouldn't take your cars back unless within 18 months/18k miles(reoffer period) after the emission fix, your car is out of service for no less than a total of 30 days for the same warrantable problem, or they can't fix the same warrantable problem after trying to fix it for 4 times. Language...
  17. M

Should I Purchase an A3?

How much did you pay for it?