Search results

1. H

Midline Performance Upgrade Options

I guess I need to take pictures of the blown synchros huh? Gimme a few days.
  2. H

Shops for Jeep swaps in Jersey

There is/was a company specializing in kits to do BEW swaps. I am sure we can do it but this isn't just some cut and dried easy task. This will require time, perhaps months and scrounging and fabrication. All that costs money which you'd be billed for.
  3. H

Hevster1 Grand reopening RE-OPENING NEW LOCATION! Montague NJ!

Happy Holidays! For those who frequent these pages, Happy Holidays! Our holiday schedule is as follows: Closed 11/28-12/1/19 for Thanksgiving Closed 12/24-12/25 for Christmas, opening on 12/26 Closed 12/31/19 and 1/1/20 for new years Thank you for your business over the years. It's always been...
  4. H

August is here! Summer's heading down into the last couple months. Make sure your vehicle is ready to go back to school or work.
  5. H

Diesel Mechanics In N.E. PA? (Scranton/W-B)

I'm still here as some have posted.
  6. H

Timing Belt Inspection, now starving4fuel

If you rotated the engine by the cam it probably jumped time.
  7. H

I hope it gets warm soon. Looks like more snow is headed our way. Sigh.
  8. H

5-Speed and 6-Speed Single-Mass Clutch Kits ON SALE

None. These are meant for Manual transmissions. Your vehicle has one flywheel only which must be used.
  9. H

**Bad VW part vendor WARNING list**

You need to be more forceful. Crap is far too kind.
  10. H

**Bad VW part vendor WARNING list**

I have had at least 10 Napa brand new axles fail for everything from vibrations to clunks. Then again, I probably work on way more than you do. It depends on what you purchase but generally NAPA is more expensive than I am on everything.
  11. H

Vendor Accountability Thread

Don't feel bad Frank. I have crap like this happen sometimes too. It's always the fault of the technician, no matter what and no matter what the mileage or time.
  12. H

CR190 vs GTB2260VK

The darkside is a better choice. If you do it do the billet wheel for faster spool.
  13. H

Happy new year all. Lot's of changes this past year in personnel. I guess I must be some kind of hard ass by insisting on quality work and that the techs actually work and are on time. Current lineup is Robert, David who worked for me last year September to December and me. That's the way it's...
  14. H

Need NY/NJ/PA salesperson ASAP

Did you want me to call Trend or Compass for you? If so, please call me at the shop, 973-293-8588
  15. H

Recently Jonathan Crespo left us. I want to wish him the best in his future endeavors. I am also looking for a technician, preferably experienced to start as soon as we return on 7/16. Please e-mail me or call if interested.
  16. H

Great weather we've been having lately. I will be doing my annual trek to Canada on 6/30 returning on 7/15, Open for business 7/16.
  17. H

New VW diesel engine

This is just another B/S story. I saw a similar one a couple years ago written by Seth Borenstein where he stated that TDI's had killed over 5K people every year which is libel. Emissions on gas vehicles are plenty bad too and in most cases worse than diesel. Then there is the fact that multiple...
  18. H

Welcome to spring everyone! I wanted to mention a few things. I only use top quality parts. On request, I will use less expensive parts but the warranty may not be as good. I still strongly suggest you use the quality items. For example, on my T-belt kits I ONLY use INA/Litens rollers, OEM...
  19. H

Audi's and BMW's currently have 2 Audi Gassers and 2 BMW's in the shop for various things. Hopefully spring will be here soon. I am sick of losing power!