Search results

1. M

Turbo back exhaust

buzzken, they have good prices as of dpf delete, 2.5"
  2. M

heed help, DPF

Thanks, finally i know that i cant do it my self. and yes I am getting a tune maybe this week. I just thought that i can remove those sensors with vagcom. and tune is 500$ but that extra 300$ is to remove those codes... that i was quoted.
  3. M

heed help, DPF

p048e p242a p246e p0475 p0141 theses are the codes. Anyone has codes to recode them or something?
  4. M

heed help, DPF

Hello, I have 2010 jetta 2.0 tdi with dsg. Yesterday I removed Dpf and egr. and replaced it with straight pipe from buzzken, I need to fix those codes with vagcom, is here any guide how i can do it? dont feel like spending 300$ for someone to do it for me if I allready have vagcom. thanks for...
  5. M

Rip b5.5

It was hit in the front, I might buy it back and park it in my friend place for now, but it dippends how much do they want it??
  6. M

Rip b5.5

Yesterday we had bad weather ehh?? My Passat TDI is written off. Im looking now in to 2010 golf wagon tdi, what you guys think?? How is the engine?? Does it have BS problems too?? Thanks
  7. M

Leak please help

it's just on the right side of the air intake when i get a chance i will take better pic.
  8. M

Leak please help

its black like engine oil
  9. M

Leak please help

My05 TDI Passat Has a leak there and Im not to sure how to stop it, and from what is that leak, Thanks
  10. M

audi light swith??

I cant find more info on it, can somone help??
  11. M

audi light swith??

Hi just a question is the euro switch thesame as in audi A4 2006? Cuz i tried it and it doesnt work like it suppostu, lights are on all the time, and i tried it with 173 relay in and out. Any thoughts? any modification i have to do??
  12. M

Group buy first proven cai on tdi 12+hp 27lbs+tq

Anything like that for BHW passat B5.5 2005
  13. M

Help, how to remove glove compartment??

I need to put power cable from amp, thru firewall and need to remove glove compartment, I unscrew all the bolts but somthing is still holding it. If somone has the instructions with a pictures I would appriciate. Thanks
  14. M

Lug Nut's tooefed cam thread

How do you can tell that the cam is becomming bad?? Can you hear it or feel it??
  15. M

Door speakers in MK4

So just a question is it 6.5" size of door speakers? Cuz Im looking to upgrade them, but can i just put kenwood or Alpine 2way speakers, or I have to modyfiy anything to fit them?? Thanks
  16. M

What options to improve driving lights? Also rear fog light?

So how do you turn it on?? By turning on the foglights??
  17. M

Stage 1+

http://www.unitronic-chipped.com/volkswagen/en/files/168_2004-2005_volkswagen_passat_20l_tdi-pd_134hp_.html It is 16psi on stock engine so I don't know...
  18. M

Stage 1+

18 psi is what I've been told, so Im not sure exacly...
  19. M

Stage 1+

So is it possible at all??
  20. M

Stage 1+

Just tuned my B5.5 With unitronic 1+ , 175hp 315lb tork , 18 psi I didn't know what i was missing till now, This car flies!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know the code for rolling up/down windows?? Like in audi 06'