Search results

1. L

WANTED: Bosio race 683 nozzles to fit v6 tdi engines

Ok. Both intake and exhaust valves? And they fit to stock bore head without problems? With higher lift cams that should make some difference...
  2. L

Ok but based on what? Stock cams and reground from there? Hollow (newer) or solid (older) cams? How much did you changed them? Lift, duration etc. Ports and small valves propably limit most but I guess more lifting cams won't hurt and is there something you can do to that intake manifold? At...
  3. L

Yep. I know the port problem but you could improve the whole thing with close to same effort when heads are removed. Ports, valves, cams etc. Where did you got your Stage 2 cams and how they differ from stock? Is there a Stage 1 improved cams as well? Do they require additional changes to...
  4. L

Does anyone know is these upgraded higher performance / lift cams for 2,5tdi V6? Or is there bigger / better flowing valves around?
  5. L

Yep but there are currently few non-nozzle or turbo related issues to limit boost. Exhaust is all stock and I don't know how blocked those cats are, IC is stock B6 A4 DSMIC system and so on.. More to come. :)
  6. L

Got my 8x0.19s in last week. Delivery was fast considering distance and nozzles seem to work fine. There is a slight shake on idle while cold/cool engine but I don't see that too big issue. Only 1,5 bar boost so far because there are other limiting components (first stock DSMIC, stock exhaust...
  7. L

Audi A6 Avant 2.5 V6 TDI Quattro

And it fits to B6 bumper?
  8. L

You mensioned Fmic. What fmic do You use and is it installed into Stock bumper?
  9. L

What other mods? Where do you see 2,5TDI limits fully modded? Intake, IM, ported heads, cams, valves, turbo, DP, exhaust system, nozzles, IC...
  10. L

Is that With those +125 nozzles and +++2 Bar boost? :)
  11. L

I guess torque doesn't brake the tranny but what about the diesel engines vibrations with less damping from SMF? Other concern is the torsen that backs up tranny. What I know that isn't that solid that 01E tranny itself is if you start teasing it on dry asfalt. I did FW + clutch job a year...
  12. L

Is it possible that stock AKE heads limit air flow above 3000rpm and cause smoke?
  13. L

Ok. Hybrid turbo and Doktorec 8x0.19 nozzles coming up. Installed some time august...
  14. L

81mm and 83mm pistons are rather common in several VAG diesels. 3,0i +92mm crank indeed should be suitable for stroker engine. I guess disadvantages over this is price, possible problems to find suitable headgasket but what about advantages, what to expect from 3,0 liter 2,5TDI?
  15. L

Has anyone bored V6 TDI to oversize? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_discontinued_Volkswagen_Group_diesel_engines#Six-cylinder_diesels Stock 78.3 by 86.4mm. Is there a compatible longer stroke crank available and do V6s use normal VAG 88mm bore spacing or something else? And even...
  16. L

Have anyone tried GTB2260VK in 2,5TDI V6 system? How difficult is it to install, does it allow "stock like" installation and does it perform better than a hybrid made from stock turbo? I know 2260 is working with servo so that has to be dealt with but overally. Intake, piping, oil connections...
  17. L

Cast aluminium ends check. Actually they looked like cast aluminium and were welded to rest of the IC. I guess they should hold some pressure compared to plastic ones...?
  18. L

Well I didn't thought to put up more power with what ever the stock turbo is but if VNT would be Gen 2 my present turbo might give decent place to start modding instead of buying whole new one to modify. Might save some €€€ there... I think Garret serial numbers don't have letters in them so...
  19. L

Messy plate and tight spot to look but part number seemed to end 01F. So it's Gen 2 then?