Search results

1. D

Upgraded the 06 Jetta to its young cousin the 2015 Passat

Keeping both cars but the Jetta is getting where it needs some rehab. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

A/C got a mind of its own

No access to VCDS it does act like this at full hot or cold when manually selected high fan speed and anything in between. The only thing I did notice is when it comes on sometimes when fan speed is left on half and you turn the ac up or heat up it when the thermostat tells it to go to full...
  3. D

Bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

Full climate control, and it doesn’t work all the time on high. It also doesn’t seem to be a short as it will come on periodically if you leave it on even when the car is parked so no bumps jarring a wire. The ac and heat is working from the thermostat all the time because when your driving...
  5. D

The blower fan, the controls say it should be on high but no fan then sometimes it will come on and work fine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. D

For some reason the AC has decided it will just do what it wants to do, when you turn it on it might come on it might not. If you leave it on sometimes the fan will begin to blow after a few min or so then randomly go off Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. D

Ignition steering lock help!!!

Is the ignition lock housing the same on all Jettas or are they different for tdi and gas engines. I found a few but when I confirm fit it says not compatible. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. D

Can I message you directly? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. D

Update: I found the clips that holds it in the plastic piece and just dropped it out the bottom... I initially was just going to remove the steering lock from the cylinder and put it back in but after turning it I figured it wouldn’t all line back up so decided to just buy a new one. Now my...
  10. D

Ignition was stuck in on position so in haste to kill the car I looked up a quick tutorial on pulling the ignition out and started disassembling the steering Collumn the car died when started to pull the control box under the wheel down then I removed the part the key slides in to do some test...
  11. D

What is going on here?

I can defiantly feel the clicking when I touch the valve but it feels the same when I touch the EGR valve which I think is the part just to the right in the picture I posted. I touched the firewall and I don't feel the clicking.
  12. D

What is going on here?

where would be the best place to get the valve?
  13. D

What is going on here?

Also is there a kit to fix it or do I have to buy the whole valve?
  14. D

What is going on here?

I'll check it like mentioned above but if it's gone out will it hurt it to run it like that for a little while?
  15. D

What is going on here?

Well what you guys think?
  16. D

Volkswagen's Clean Air Act violations on 2009+ TDIs spark huge recall, investigations

Can't wait to buy these cars super cheap because the liberals don't want to drive a dirty diesel. Lol
  17. D

What is going on here?

https://vimeo.com/140834692
  18. D

What is going on here?

I'll upload a video in a min
  19. D

What is going on here?

When you kill the car it makes a buzzing sound then starts clicking and a few more buzzing sounds
  20. D

What is going on here?

Looks like the picture didn't work but it's coming from the passenger side right behind the valve cover.