Search results

1. X

Low Boost P0245 code

Fixed! Wire chasing got me to the thick bundle under filter box/firewall cover, in there, the yellow/black wire from N75 splits into 2 and has a clear plastic wrap, it was cut there. So for future reference, P0245 is electrical, put your time into that instead of chasing vacuum/boost leaks...
  2. X

Low Boost P0245 code

Will check on that area, I had a water leaking inside through there, didn't look like anything was chewed though but maybe water corroded something in there, have to wait until it stops raining around here to get to it. Will post when I find the culprit so people in the future might find a...
  3. X

Low Boost P0245 code

Thanks, is there a common place to look for a boken or cut wire? Because the plug and wire loom looks good engine bay sidem
  4. X

Low Boost P0245 code

Hello, my car is a 2002 ALH wagon, had the car sitting for about 4 years and been doing all the maintenance to start driving it again, I'm having an issue with code p0245, I've replaced the n75, the turbo actuator, checked for vacuum leaks and all is good, I can hear the turbo whine, no smoke at...
  5. X

Is Better MPG spected with higher milage?

I'm just wondering if the q7 is spected to have better milage after putting miles on it like other tdis, I own a 99.5 jetta with 225xxxk miles on the clock and mpgs getting better (46+) I've read some of you guys getting 25 to 27 mpg on the highway on your Q's yall think is possible when yall...
  6. X

Should I go with the TDI?

man i love them wankels in Puerto Rico theyre crazy fast.... they also have top drag 6-7 sec 4 bangers down there. drag is the national sport u know
  7. X

and if you want to get it there talk to vwmikel he knows how to take you there.
  8. X

no you can't compete with an evo on a tdi there no way around that my friend well yes on mpg not in performance the evo is a better platform in so many ways, you will have to pay a lott$$$$$$$$$$ to make a tdi able to keep up with an evo even in stock form
  9. X

coast or not?

no im not and i was giving your answer the thumbs up i guess i type slow.........but i drive fast hehehe.. not trying to piss anybody off but i think i have a point, we are a club maybe more than that i think theres more knowledge on this site than in vw archives why? our members have put the...
  10. X

coast or not?

Right but an answer like my man 40x40 up there was in order instead the "search it you fool" types I mean maybe he wasn't a member or maybe he didn't know about fred's 1-2-3-4-10 years ago when this question became something considered as a dead thread, i've seen often when a noob ask something...
  11. X

coast or not?

Isn't it better and easier to asnwer the question asked instead of treating fellow members as if you get angry at them when they ask something that we all know? just because he owns a tdi doesn't means he knows everything i know theres a search feature but a simple answer like: hi everyman it is...
  12. X

TDI good for short trips

yeah hybrids are over rated! vw beats saturn any day yeah
  13. X

TDI good for short trips

I got your point but i still see that your jetta is helping you to adapt to your job change and correct me if im wrong it is helping you better than any other vehicle out there beside a prius or some hybrid and yes the only reason i think pinke-71 should buy a tdi is because he want one. he...
  14. X

TDI good for short trips

yep seth you're right but thats why we get tdis right? because we love them, maybe we love being different, there's people out there that think there only diesel trucks not cars and plus we get economy and longevity thats why me and you and maybe everybody here got one I own a 07 escallade and i...
  15. X

TDI good for short trips

That long? you need to leave it plugged then you talking about at least 12 mins of driving unless your driveway is right off an highway ramp