Search results

1. B

06 Jetta Smyth ute $5800

I saw that ad, too and received a reply from the seller when i emailed him. It did sell quick, but it also had some rust issues as it was a daily driver/work truck in wisconsin. He wasnt sure if the camshaft was replaced previously, as well. Regardless, whomever bought it has a very...
  2. B

WTB: 13+ Q7 TDI

I dont know where you're currently located, but this one is for sale in Arizona: https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/d/chandler-2014-audi-q7-tdi-prestige/7605247913.html It isn't mine, nor do i know the seller, but it seems to fit your requirements.
  3. B

Sold

If the sale falls through, please let me know.
  4. B

Car Inspection

To clarify, its a car for sale in new jersey that i was interested in purchasing. The seller still has the key.
  5. B

Car Inspection

Hi, Im a longtime lurker on this forum, but I was wondering if anyone here is in the New Jersey area that might be able to check a car out for me. Im currently overseas on a military assignment and i dont know anyone in the area to do a quick inspection of the car. If youre in the area and...
  6. B

FS: 2010 Tiguan TDI 4motion 6 speed manual

Damn...i wish i was stationed back in the US right now. Good luck with the sale!
  7. B

FS: '91 Diesel Jetta ALH project

Just out of curiosity, what would your sale price be if you finish building it? Feel free to PM me