Search results

1. B

DSG Transmission average driving temp

Thank you for the information. I was just curious and new to the VW world and just did a fluid change. It's been acting fine, but I figured it was food for thought. ��
  2. B

DSG Transmission average driving temp

So I've googled and I honestly tried to search the forum and I only see the temps for checking fluid. I have a VCDS to check the temp while driving but can someone tell me what the average range on a 2012 TDI dsg transmission is. Thanks.
  3. B

2012 Jetta TDI serious mpg issues(dsg)

2012 Jetta TDI serious mpg issues(dsg) resolved Issue has been resolved thank you everyone for the advice.
  4. B

tips for fuel economy

No I don't take it as rude, I should have previewed my post, the speed limit is 70. So I set the cruise at 75, it is automatic. The only other speed change is when I get into the office ramp for the last few miles it's 55mph the rest of the way to work. But your right I will have someone look...
  5. B

tips for fuel economy

I average 30mpg highway only, not taking off like I'm drag racing. The speed limit is 70mpg to work for 30miles so I'm at 70-57mph at 2200-2400rpms. Im just confused because my wife has a 2019 Toyota Corolla that averages 27 highway/city. Uggg lol
  6. B

tips for fuel economy

1st I keep trying to search but the search box disappears, anyway. Has anyone used the Malone tune and noticed a gain in fuel economy (I was looking at the stage 2 and dsg tune)