Search results

1. A

gt3571va ford 6.0

Hi, Of course the performance of the engine is not only down to the size of the turbo. The temperature of the air entering the engine from the turbo is important for combustion. I work for a company called Vestas aircoil who design and manufacture charge air coolers for large diesel engines.
  2. A

Potential JSW owner that could use some advice

Hi, If you need any advice regarding your intercooler, I would be happy to answer questions If I can help. I work for a company called Vestas aircoil who design and manufacture charge air coolers for diesel engines.
  3. A

Turbo went out

Hi, If you are changing the turbo, maybe you should consider looking at the charge air cooler. I work for a company that design and manufacture charge air coolers for large diesel engines called Vestas air coil and It is important to have a correct charge air cooler to cool down the...
  4. A

Intercooler Help

Intercooler (charge air cooler) leaking/cleaning. I just though that I may be able to add a little more information here on the charge air cooler subject. I work for a company called Vestas aircoil that design and manufacture diesel engine charge air coolers, mainly for ship engines. It is...
  5. A

TURBO: 2012-2014 Passat turbo failures [discussion thread]

Hi, I am not sure if this will help at all but there is a company that manufacture diesel engine charge air coolers, you should try Vestas aircoil A/S in Denmark (www.vestas-aircoil.com) They have a charge air cooler cleaning service facility in Denmark. Maybe they can advise