Search results

1. P

Audi A6 C5 1.9TDI intermittent oil pressure problem

This is how the housing looks on my car. AWX engine https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+a6+avant/a6/2002-264/1/115-115045/
  2. P

You need to take the housing off
  3. P

Yes, it is in the filter housing, there are pictures online where it is
  4. P

Hey, I still have this issue, although when I took a look at pressure relief valve and sanded it smooth, because it was kind of stuck there, the problem was gone for two weeks and then came back. The next thing to do is to replace oil filter housing and see if the problem goes away.
  5. P

I should also add that it usually beeps and flashes 3 times, then goes away for a short time, then comes back and beeps and flashes again 3 times and then goes away. Some day it it does more than a couple of times, then i restart the car and the problem does not occur anymore until the car sits...
  6. P

Hi, it all started back in February of 2023 when I first got my low oil pressure warning on the dashboard. I immediately turned the engine off and checked the oil level, on start up listened to strange noises but could not hear nothing concerning. The low oil pressure warning continued to show...