Search results

1. B

Lost key 1997 Passat

That's actually an interesting solution. I'd love to hear a bit more details on how to use this think. A video would be fine.
  2. B

Lost key 1997 Passat

That's actually an interesting solution. I'd love to hear a bit more details on how to use this think. A video would be fine.
  3. B

Lost key 1997 Passat

300 bucks for that? Are they kidding? Have you tried any other places?
  4. B

R.I.P. 2013 Jetta

Good to hear your son is safe after the incident! So, given the excellent maintenance record of the 2013 Volkswagen, recent upgrades, the tuning box, and additional parts, this Jetta should be a great opportunity for many buyers, so don't worry about that. Car auctions usually let all sorts of...
  5. B

Lost key 1997 Passat

Some locksmiths can use special tools to look at your car's lock and make a new key from what they see. This method doesn't need the lock code, but you need a locksmith who knows how to do it and has the right equipment.
  6. B

Hard start and strong fuel smell

I'd recommend checking the whole fuel system closely for any leaks. Especially, look carefully at the to the fuel lines, connections, and the area around the injectors and fuel rail.
  7. B

A Very Strange Coolant Leak...?

I know this can happen because of temperature fluctuations. Even if you don't use your car, if it's parked outdoors, the temperature can affect it. Well, I see that you are from Kansas, and I don't know if you guys have experienced something like this.
  8. B

How Many Miles Can a Car Last - article

Thanks for letting me know that next time, I should say, ""Haha,"" and whatever you think. I just found it really offensive that whatever you say seems like AI-generated content. That's why I felt a bit hurt and insulted. Gladly those messages are deleted now, and I hope we are good.
  9. B

Eeeeeewwwww. Are you seriously thinking that it's possible to do something with this?
  10. B

Is it worth it?

That's not mine for sure coz I don't even have an account there. I can't even see the profile.
  11. B

What I've heard about them is that after 100k miles, the microcracks appear, and they can cause a fire.
  12. B

Owning a gold is not bad at all. It's a great car, and back in time, I used to have one. Now, as I said, my little brother drives it. I really enjoyed riding that car. So many memories. But for those who don't know, here's a bunch of guys who accuse me of being AI, bor, or whatever else they...
  13. B

Am I selling something to you? Have you seen me advertising anything? I came here to socialize and make some new friends like you did (at least I hope so because it looks like many of you have a different purpose here). OK, one question: if I really wanted to sell something to you, would I waste...
  14. B

Is it worth it?

And if you are in Cuba, why does your profile say that you are in Canada? Guys, I just don't get why you are so mean. I've told you already in another thread that if you don't like it, then just don't talk to me. You turned the entire thread talking about whether I'm a real person or not. You...
  15. B

Stop making fun of me. Your remarks are really insulting. If you don't believe me, it's absolutely your right. If you don't like what I write here, then LEAVE ME ALONE. Just skip my comments and mind your own business. Or should I start telling people that you are a bot that follows newcomers...
  16. B

I replied to you in another thread. Yes, I bought it in the US, not from the car dealership, but from my hands.
  17. B

Is it worth it?

I actually bought one from my neighbor. He was a foreigner, and he wanted to move to another state or even country. I don't really know where did he go. The thing is that he was selling literally everything he had, his house, all his furniture, clothes, everything. On his so-called 'yard sale,'...
  18. B

I have a 2003 jetta tdi that could use a new home.

Could you please tell me where exactly and post some pics?
  19. B

Is it worth it?

You guys were so focused on me that I even forgot what this thread was about. Maybe you should create a separate thread about me where you can discuss whether I'm a real person or not? You wanted me to share the info about my car, and I did it. Now, you doubt every single part of what I say...
  20. B

My little brother drives a similar car. We just recently replaced a timing belt for him, and this car rides smoothly. It was actually the first car that my dad got me, and now it's my brothers'. I loved it.