Search results

1. J

2006 Jetta heater problem

That passenger cold on outside air was actually an early symptom. The heater never reall worked great but ac was Ok. Now the heater works too good. Inside and outside air work but not the temp control or the AC. I am pretty sure the AC quit at the same time the heater started heating all the...
  2. J

I guess I should have added more history. My heater worked before but never great, ac always worked. Then list AC and heater temp control, always hot now no matter heater on ir off. I set to recirculate to keep the constant hot air from blowing through. All the dash settings,like defrost...
  3. J

No power to obd

Ya unfortunately I’ve already checked them all
  4. J

No power to obd

I didn’t realize I had a reply and I’ve checked them but have no idea which one it is. I can’t see one on the fuse schematic
  5. J

no. The ac compressor does not kick in at all. It’s always hot so I keep it on recirculate so the air doesn’t blow through
  6. J

My o6 Jetta Tdi heater only is on warm and will no longer kick the ac on. It’s hot no matter where you turn the temp knob. Inside and outside air seem to work and all the other settings work, floor, face or defrost.
  7. J

No power to obd

I call it my obiwankinobi connector. Any how I have power too it on my 06 Tdi so I can’t clear an engine light or get an emission. My neighbor to me there’s no power to the pin that supposed to be hot. Any ideas??
  8. J

06 Jetta wipers???

So if I buy the module does it have to be programmed??? I have found several on line from anywhere from e-bay to rock auto. I also have an issue with my sunroof randomly opening a tiny bit.
  9. J

06 Jetta wipers???

Ok thanks. They don’t come on on warm days like today. Just when it’s cold. No intermittent today!
  10. J

06 Jetta wipers???

Ok. Thanks. Where is the steering Collin module? I’m guessing below the clock spring and the same peice you have to unplug and remove That the wiper switch plugs into?
  11. J

06 Jetta wipers???

Short time fan first time typer. I have an 2006 Jetta TDI 5 peed cold weather package I recently bought, 131,000 miles. The wipers are pretty much on delay all the time. Sometimes they will randomly go to high in the off position. They rarely ever stay off of intermittent/ delay. I’ve...