Search results

1. B

FS: 2001 Jetta TDi

Here's your chance to own one of, if not the first Baltic Green TDi in the country! My commute has changed, and I'm no longer driving 100 miles/day, so I don't really need the TDi. It's time to sell my TDi. What it is: - 2001 Jetta GLS TDi - 138xxx miles - Monsoon - Lux package - Heated...
  2. B

FS: 2001 Jetta GLS TDi (maybe a feeler)

fixed the HVAC this morning. Everything now works as it should.
  3. B

more pictures: Damage to drivers door. Yes, I know she's filthy. She'll be detailed this weekend (barring rain). Damage to Pass. fender. Both the small dent and paint flaking away will be taken care of. IP:
  4. B

Please email me erumsey@gmail.com with any questions, etc.
  5. B

Color is Baltic Green Pearl, 128,000 +/- miles, 5spd, cold weather, sunroof, lux package, diesel geek short shifter, wet okole seat and armrest cover(s), upsolute chip, brand new (<1000 miles) tires on 15" avus rims, clear bra, and Sirius sat. radio. Lifetime Mileage: 48mpg!!!:eek: I also...
  6. B

Worcester TDi's??

Re: Worcester TDi\'s?? I'm about 30 min. from worcester. poet lives somewhere near WPI
  7. B

FS: Ski Rack & Stock Headlights - A4 Jetta

Pat. I may want that rack.
  8. B

May 21 - CCGTGII

Well folks, I don't think I'm going to make it after all. Way too much to do + work = no GTG's for me's.
  9. B

Problem sloved! Thanks People's Auto in Somers, CT

Problem sloved! Thanks People\'s Auto in Somers, CT I'd bring one. Show him the part numbers and the difference. He may have heard about it by now. I believe PA allows you to bring them parts to be installed.
  10. B

Problem sloved! Thanks People's Auto in Somers, CT

Re: Problem sloved! Thanks People\'s Auto in Somers, CT yup. Basically. people's auto rocks. They'll be doing my T-belt change when the time comes around about this time next year. I can't believe I'm going to drive ~10,000 miles this year. It seams like so few. Well, I guess it is. The...
  11. B

May 21 - CCGTGII

Oh no BG, my taxes are paid, and the refund check is in the bank. I've just been doing a ton of work to get ready to finish my basement (should have started in the dead of winter instead of the end). Depending on how things go over the next couple of weeks and a babysitter will depend on if...
  12. B

May 21 - CCGTGII

well folks, I may be making an appearence. which one of you told me that owning a house was great, and not a ton of work???? 'Cause if it was you..... Put me on the list of people who have the DG SS <-- original cut/weld unit. Works great. Almost broke my brothers arm (he's used to driving...
  13. B

3 diesels a Wedding and a BIG NH GTG

Same here. Congrats you two.
  14. B

Recommendations for Timing Belt change in CT?

People's Auto did my TB and did a great job on it. If I had time, I would have gone to Herm. He's a great guy, and really knows his stuff. I will be going to Herm for my next TB. I've got 13,000 miles to go. He also likes the taste of gasoline... His apple smoked chicken salad is...
  15. B

Anyone got VAG-COM in Connecticut?

Where in eastern CT? I may have to host a GTG sometime. Nothing big as my driveway/road can't handle it, but a small informal GTG/BBQ in the spring/summer.
  16. B

Boston GTG: Feb 19 or 26 ????????????

No school fostah/glocestah Right over the line from foster/glocester
  17. B

2001 TDI Motor Rebuildible

YOu don't have things like the air intake to the EGR do you?
  18. B

Boston GTG: Feb 19 or 26 ????????????

Sounds like fun, but definately won't make the 19th. I'll be up in NY for a long weekend of snowmobiling and skiing.
  19. B

Here comes the SNOW!!!

So do you
  20. B

Here comes the SNOW!!!

20" and still dumping!!!!