Search results

1. V

A comment about boundy

This is the problem with boundless, he does not realize or does not care what people think of him, he'll continue to be the ass he is regardless, If he can come in and ruin any thread he pleases and no action is taken then Fred has lost contact, Mickey is banned, boundless is not. What is worse...
  2. V

Engine Control Maps - Part Deuce

I think you are an idiot since it was already explained to you that what you are calling an EGR map is the Start of injection, and what you are referring to as the COI, could not be because your engine would be completely dead at 1200-1700 RPMs at low load. God I cannot believe you, I hope to...
  3. V

A comment about boundy

THICK AS A BRICK Thick As A Brick Really don't mind if you sit this one out. My words but a whisper -- your deafness a SHOUT. I may make you feel but I can't make you think. Your sperm's in the gutter -- your love's in the sink. So you ride yourselves over the fields and you make all your...
  4. V

Engine control maps

What about the BARO MAP boundless? Did not take that into consideration , you did not know it existed, why, because I had not posted it yet? You think it may affect boost? What about the load map boundless? So you are saying there is only one MAP determining boost? Wrong again . but it was a...
  5. V

Engine control maps

What are the other differences? Some wiring changes. But I would love to hear your guesses. On second thought I have heard enough to know you have no idea what you are talking about.
  6. V

Engine control maps

A whole lot of believing, wondering and guessing going on... But this is your modus operendi. I "know" he was wrong on all counts. If there is a torque limit MAP, then how come you can install injectors, 11mm pump, tuning box, propane, and nitrous, and torque goes up with each modification? we...
  7. V

Engine control maps

Too Funny. Please give me more info so that I can attack you with it.
  8. V

Engine control maps

Too funny. Anytime I have tried, this is the second time, both you and Davin attacked , this time you both misidentified a map as being the start of injection, when it was showed how wrong you were it's on to other things.Davin cannot seem to focus on the topic at hand. Cooincidentally, you seem...
  9. V

Engine control maps

Exactly why I refuse to continue.
  10. V

Viper Testing

Again boundless , wher eis the incosnsistancy? keep searching.:D Fred how much of this will you take? Boundless is running amok. but you have not proven anything.
  11. V

Engine control maps

What does it have to do with this thread? 19 hp peak, on the .205 which is going to put a 90 hp setup at 110. What a revelation, what outstanding technical knowledge added to the forum. If you take injectors from a 110 hp engine that's identical to the 90 hp US model, then you will make 110 hp...
  12. V

Dyno results on PiperX cone

So where is the disparity? You calling this thread up to start some contention? Fred, do you actually enforce your rules? I reinterate, never said an airfilter would produce HP on a TDI Boundless, and did not say it here. BTW, everyone but you understands Jim was running a gasser. Trying to...
  13. V

Engine control maps

Does the forum agree with boundless? Am I wasting my time posting information that you do not have? The information posted is accurate and pertinant. I can tell you as Davin said, after having to put up with these two over the course of two pages I do not feel like posting anything anymore. And...
  14. V

Engine control maps

Fred, are you going to enforce your Forums rules or not? Or does this just apply to a few? Boundless, for the most part I would rather ignore you, this information has been given to you. The turbo maps are in millibar. some of the maps are in percentages. 100 % would be maximum, 0% would be...
  15. V

New Stage 2 and stage 3 kits from Upsolute

Sorry to take so long guys, Mondays are tough.:D Thank you Senna, when you have a problem at 2 AM and it's raining the least I can do is help you from my nice warm bed. Lawson, I am Upsolute for this hemisphere, so yes, I am fully supported, the design of the kit came from me, but with...
  16. V

Engine control maps

Tit for Tat, The above statement of yours is an example in point. you showed 4 hp across the board and maybe 9 hp peak. totally expected and nothing to crow about. I do as I am treated. So basically I am supposed to take abuse by you and Boundless, called a peddler, as usual fred does nothing...
  17. V

Engine control maps

Geoff, I will see about overlaying them or those that have any differences but give me a while as I have to combine programs and then extrapolate differences, it takes some time and I am busy right now. I do not know the Engine code, we deal with ECU numbers, the VW ECU number is 038906012L. It...