Search results

1. P

Asz to bkd, fresh post!!!

engine was tired and the bkd one was low mileage, and for me to machine the pd pick up and balance it was free.
  2. P

Asz to bkd, fresh post!!!

Hi New member here never had the need to post but here goes.... I have a mk4 gold originally asz130 headgasket went and it’s evolved into this. I bored my asz block out to 2.0 and fitted 2.0 pistons and rods and crank and machined my 1.9 pick up wheel onto the crank. fitted bkd head fiard...
  3. P

1.9 ASZ to 2.0 BKD.

hi mate with this conversion can I use mk4 engine loom Mk5 ecu Mk4 throttle peddle I’ve adapted the injector wiring harness to fit into the mk4 engine harness mk5 ecu will plug into mk4 car/engine loom?
  4. P

Hi mate drop me a message on Facebook regarding bkd head on pd engine regards rob pomone is my...

Hi mate drop me a message on Facebook regarding bkd head on pd engine regards rob pomone is my Facebook
  5. P

1.9 ASZ to 2.0 BKD.

Hi mate thanks for the reply it’s a 2002 golf gttdi And the bkd engine I have used parts off was just out of a mk5 golf I’m buying another ecu shortly as the one I had has been damaged do I need a edc16 ecu then? Regards
  6. P

1.9 ASZ to 2.0 BKD.

Hi guys if some one could help me!?!! I have a bkd head 1.9 pd bottom end Pd crank and rods Bkd pistons (block is bored to suit) I have used the pd crank sensor Car will not start! Mapper has put it down to the crank sensor Anyone know if I can adapt bkd crank sensor to work on pd block...