Search results

1. C

Restitution payment blocked

Updating. after my 3-5 day wait, I called in Wednesday to complain and get something done. The first rep forwarded me to her supervisor. After around 40 min on hold, I got the supervisor who said she would put this in the hands of her resolution team. She said I wouldn't get any contact...
  2. C

I'm waiting until Wednesday after processing time (11:12 pm EST). If i'm not fixed by then, my next email will probably be to the lawyers. I work at a place where we have to do processing like this... and you can bet your butt an issue like this can't be allowed to linger on and on. If the...
  3. C

what did the counsel lawyers say when you talked to them?
  4. C

Turn-In Condition Thread!

turned mine in with steelies and snows
  5. C

when they "resolved" this for you, was the effect immediate on the Chase side? Meaning... from when you called, til when you looked at Chase... how soon did the block disappear?
  6. C

If you are considering buyback which cars are you looking at as replacements?

friend told me that with their Camry hybrid, once you are in winter, you will same efficiency as the gas version. When he's guessing at efficiency of a replacement hybrid car, he says he'll figure half the year it will get gasser mileage, and hybrid mileage for the other half. so add the...
  7. C

still blocked as of this AM
  8. C

Cancelling SiriusXM - Another Buyback Related Hassle

after turning in the VW, i went to cancel the sirius xm i've had (i've been running on the 5/25 promotion since my free subscription ran out). talking deal with them, i decided to take their offer of the free stratus 7 radio with vehicle kit (they waived shipping as well) and put the 5/25 deal...
  9. C

after talking with them... i'd guess the unblocks process in the same time frame as when the original eft notices came... so i'm guessing after like 11:12 EST. we'll see. not real worried.
  10. C

talked to VW support. they said i used the correct number. Have to wait now.. .apparently the unblocks happen automatically within the next three days.
  11. C

just got blocked too. put my number as 1234567890. didn't work. won't take (123)456-7890 as it's written in the portal. guessing it's using the spaces and dash like shown above, but not the parens and after time for the callback number. dang it.
  12. C

Buyback - Radio and Wheels

just an fyi, at my turn in, the rep said he's supposed to reject cars on donut tires. I think that meant 4 donuts. Also... think it meant the sub-size donuts... not spares with real tires.
  13. C

Double checking my mileage math

Thanks... i've read some threads and got the gist of it. just seemed weird that nowhere in the process were we asked for the bank stuff. but i understand since the financial stuff is kept separate of the vw stuff.
  14. C

Buyback COMPLETED Car is now in Dealership Lot

Mine went in today.. only issue was it was on steelies with snows. rep said they just got a notice not to accept cars coming in on 4 donuts. he knew mine was full size snows... not donuts... but had to check off with his supervisor. couple of calls and all done. asked what he had seen for...
  15. C

Turn-In Condition Thread!

Mine went in today. On steelies with my worn snows. Only thing the rep had to do was talk to his supervisor because apparently just this week, they got a note saying cars couldn't be turned in on 4 donuts. he said he knew mine were steelies with real, full snow tires... but needed the boss to...
  16. C

lucked out... didn't lose my bump. got the 270 more i thought i'd get. now to figure out how the eft stuff happens.
  17. C

i go for turn in in 1/2 hour. had sat on car for an extra month to get a 270 bump on the payment. just realized i'm 25 mi over the mark, so no bump. not sitting on it for another month to get the bump. dang
  18. C

It's not gaming the system... it's taking something into account their system doesn't.... parked cars. there's no way to tell their system you're not putting in 1k a month. I think some people who've parked and are scheduling a turnin in the future are trying to get it so when they show up, the...
  19. C

car has been sitting in the cold and now no start

um... my 2011 Golf wouldn't start when i had it at a cold damp deer camp a few years ago. Jump starting/snap pack wouldn't work. It needed 45 minutes of charging before it would get going. Get a real charger on the batt and make sure it's dead full.