Search results

1. M

Wire Money Transfer - how long after turn in?

never mind---i just bought kaspersky total security and didn't know how aggressive it is. i had to turn a lot of it off in order to get the Chase registration fields to come up. easy after that.
  2. M

Buyback Check or Electronic Bank Transfer

never mind---i just bought kaspersky total security and didn't know how aggressive it is. i had to turn a lot of it off in order to get the Chase registration fields to come up. easy after that.
  3. M

Buyback Check or Electronic Bank Transfer

Chase EFT problem--HELP! i hit the "Accept Money" button in the Chase email and it only took me to a generic login page. Could not figure out how to register an account so i could initiate the EFT. the email didn't have any ID or password to log in with. Any ideas? thanks
  4. M

Wire Money Transfer - how long after turn in?

Problem with Chase link--Help! i hit the "Accept Money" button in the Chase email and it only took me to a generic login page. Could not figure out how to register an account so i could initiate the EFT. the email didn't have any ID or password to log in with. Any ideas? thanks
  5. M

Buyback offer doesn't match agreement

lower payment Initial website offer(august 1) was 100dollars higher than the November 6th offer letter ....and the final check was 600 dollars lower than the letter. The third party vendor handling the turn in at dealership, last Friday, unconvincingly mumbled something about mileage. I...
  6. M

Restitution values updated 15 NOV?

good money my offer letter says that i will be getting 28,400 dollars for buyback which is 1400 more than i paid for it...fine with me! appt for turn in is december 16th.
  7. M

If you are considering buyback which cars are you looking at as replacements?

subaru forester replaced my 2014 passat with a 2017 subaru forester 2.5i limited that has only package 2 options(no nav and only blindspot for sensors). leather seats a must for cleanup, larger frames and back support. paid $29,400 usa plus taxes. i got will be getting 28,400 dollars for...
  8. M

Engine Revving when stopped

oops...my bad thought i had posted the fix to this problem...guess not. It was my fault. my right foot was hitting accelerator when i pushed the brake too far down---wide feet+poor habit=acceleration. still happens every now and then when i lose focus. Although i have had all sizes of...
  9. M

TURBO: 2012-2014 Passat turbo failures [discussion thread]

non-failure Wear and Tear? So for the turbos that didn't fail---Any idea how much more wear they have? I went through two winters of many below zero F starts before i got the update that lowered the agressive warm up program.
  10. M

Accelerates at a stop

reposting this for a wider audience: for the past few months my engine revs up and down, intermitantly, upto 1800 rpm, when i come up to a stop. doesnt matter if i am in Drive or Sport. Car jumps forward if i dont have the brake on hard enough....almost hit two cars so far. No codes and Dealer...
  11. M

Engine Revving when stopped

for the past few months my engine revs up and down, intermitantly, to 1800 rpm when i come up to a stop. doesnt matter if i am in Drive or Sport. Car jumps forward if i dont have the brake on hard enough....almost hit two cars so far. No codes and Dealer could not get it to act up. Any ideas...
  12. M

Who else is having AdBlue issues?

other thread here is another Thread on same issue : My 1200 mile road trip with Adblue issues
  13. M

My 1200 mile road trip with Adblue issues

Who else is having AdBlue issues? Read the last two pages of this Thread:Who else is having AdBlue issues? Basically the adblue tank freezes into slush or solid at subzero temps--- and the warning comes on in as little as an hour. The tank heater should melt enough after 2 hours of...
  14. M

my vehicle was in dealership to get the code read and cleared so the yellow check engine light would go off....diagnosis was that adblue tank had been frozen but had thawed out enough, after driving for two hours, to turn warning message off....car had been sitting outside at minus 15F for 24...
  15. M

Frozen ADBlue Warning Volkswagen HQ Called as I was in dealership shop, Friday night, and has grounded all diesel fueled Passat vehicles built in the last few years. its my understanding that They will supply rental cars until problem is fixed......maybe a software fix but would need a...