Search results

1. mdtdiguy

Arrrghhh! Need slushbox car gasser ok 2k cash on hand in MOCO MD dealer wants 8k to fix wifes car

Thanks for a great reasoned response. One of my wife’s friends has a brother in law mechanic he says put Lucas oil stabilizer and switch to 0 w 30 oil. He does not have an opening until next sat. There’s probably an Prius version of Oliver and Tom. Two awesome tdi mech who had worked on my past...
  2. mdtdiguy

Arrrghhh! Need slushbox car gasser ok 2k cash on hand in MOCO MD dealer wants 8k to fix wifes car

1. Yes a slushbox cause my wifey who is an awesome stick gal(keep it clean) because of age prefers them now 2. Were fine w gassers just need really reliable 3. Need referral to tdi club level PRIUS mechanic that can do an engine swap/gasket repair. Dealer wants 8k to put in new engine. Ruled...
  3. mdtdiguy

FS: 2002 Jetta ALH Auto 58k Miles SOLD

Nice car that would be too much for me. I can do 5k
  4. mdtdiguy

Looking to buy well sorted tdi in Md or close by

3 kids learning how to drive Want manual tranny Reliable Tell me what you got No old passats got tired of fixing locks Suggestions welcome Price range 2k to 7k
  5. mdtdiguy

Is the langhorne PA VW still the one and I have 3k budget for Tdi what do you have am in MD DC VA area

Ok I can put 3 k down on a Passat or Jetta at a dealer used CPO Tdi or do you have a rock solid one you can sell me for 3k? Tired of dealer games car gurus and true car minimal help since dealers advertise low price cars then bait and switch. CarMax is overpriced and have zero inventory ditto...
  6. B4 stuff for sales

B4 stuff for sales

7. mdtdiguy

2002 jetta tdi auto 340k miles $1275

SOLD NOW looking for a replacement
  8. mdtdiguy

Avus 1 alloy wheel jetta 2002 w cap $75

Good condition includes extra lugs w cap If I have to ship add 20.00 pics are https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/wto/d/02-vw-avus-1-jetta-alloy/6495870630.html
  9. mdtdiguy

front bra cover 2002 jetta

new never used pics at the link asking 40.00 at 15.00 if I have to ship pm for paypal email https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/pts/d/front-bra-cover-2002/6495865204.html
  10. mdtdiguy

FS: 2005 VW Passat Wagon 170k [MA/NY]

OMG just way what you want for it
  11. mdtdiguy

FS 1996 Passat door handles 4x exterior 3x interior etc

SOLD THANKS 60.00 includes shipping set of 4 door handles 3 interior 1 german tensioner pictures at CL listing https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/pts/6483083710.html
  12. mdtdiguy

will post craigslist listing for pics posted craigslist link w pics
  13. mdtdiguy

SOLD $1350 2002 Volkswagen Jetta VIN: 3VWSP69M92M078447 Style / Body: GLS TDI 4dr Sedan Engine: 2 Li I4 Good I am only the second owner new heavy duty battery just about a month ago tires have good tread alloy wheels leather seat heaters(toasty) great car and very efficient many more miles to...
  14. mdtdiguy

Brighter than stock headlight bulb for 2002 Jetta

Getting a jetta 2002 tdi GLS how about LED headlight bulbs? anyone try them on their jetta Do they look ok without the projectors? I bought LEDs for my wifes prius and they look great.
  15. mdtdiguy

1996 Passat TDI B4 Sedan 228k $2200 Washington DC metro area

fine is up to 175 Went to DMV with whatever documentation I had. No dice. My old insurance company was not helpful. Come on who ever bought Bob step up.
  16. mdtdiguy

Bump I really need help on this one Who ever bought this from me I need your help. DMV is trying to fine me 150 bucks. Please fax the current title or old title front and back and a copy of our sales receipt transaction to: MVA fax 301-987-8435 or you can PM me and I can give you my address to...
  17. mdtdiguy

Who ever bought this from me I need your help. DMV is trying to fine me 150 bucks. Please fax the current title or old title front and back and a copy of our sales receipt transaction to: MVA fax 301-987-8435 or you can PM me and I can give you my address to send me a copy or email me a copies...
  18. mdtdiguy

Response to a PM more info about the car We are using it as a daily driver. talilight bulbs need to be replaced, I have bulbs, new antenna just have stub now radio works fine, driver door lock does not lock Very very slow coolant leak got tired of driving 1.5 hours to see my favorite TDI...