Search results

1. vwsandman

2001 Blue Lagoon Jetta TDI, Racine WI $1500 OBO

More than likely....when we were able to get it to run, it was mad! now it just cranks and cranks....
  2. vwsandman

Tentatively sold, I'll post back up if something falls through and it is available again. Thanks for the interest! Ivan
  3. vwsandman

Thanks SFHGolfTDI! As I said above, I just loved that car! It really breaks my heart to see it like it is. When it ran it still pulled really great and was fun to drive. Cruise control, sunroof and all the little normal things that break still worked. it deserves to be re-born! I've got way...
  4. vwsandman

SOLD 2001 Blue Lagoon Jetta TDI, Racine WI $1500 OBO SOLD Up for sale is my 2001 Blue Lagoon Jetta TDI. http://s687.photobucket.com/user/vwsandman/library/2001%20Jetta%20TDI Car has 238,000 miles and has had a hard life the last few years. I loved this car and it's hard to watch a loved one...
  5. vwsandman

WTB/Trade

Another member had springs, thanks to all!
  6. vwsandman

WTB/Trade

Sorry had no plans to attend. That would be ideal however.
  7. vwsandman

WTB/Trade

WTB/Trade OEM MKIV Jetta TDI Springs Looking to buy an OEM set of springs for a MKIV Jetta TDI. I have a set of 20th AE GTI springs on my car now (2001 Jetta TDI) They are just not working with the Blausport shocks I have (spring is too short, clunk bad dropping into potholes) They work great...
  8. vwsandman

FS MKIV Jetta Red/Clear/Red/Clear Tails

I do not have a pic on the car, I would say the quality was pretty good on them, but I did not like the white light that bled from the red area to the clear from the tailight...never really looked "right", as if some thing was broken inside, but I think that is just how they are made. Bothered...
  9. vwsandman

FS MKIV Jetta Red/Clear/Red/Clear Tails

!!!SOLD!!!! Have a set of MKIV Jetta Depo brand red/clear/red/clear/red tails for sale. In perfect shape, just need a new home! Comes with all bulbs and holders. Would like $50 + shipping for these great lights. PayPal prefered. Thanks!
  10. vwsandman

How to adjust your stock shift linkage--video

My old Mobil1 I drained out was pretty nasty, so I will use this current fill of Mobil 1 as a "flush" and fill with some correct VW fluid when I change my oil next. I used to be a big Mobil1 guy and am starting to shy away from it....My tranny shifts better after changing the fliud, but not by...
  11. vwsandman

How to adjust your stock shift linkage--video

Will this help with downshiffting issues? Tranny shift up ok, but does not like to go from fifth to fourth or fourth to third, tranny only like to go from fifth to second (clutch pushed in of course) then it shifts to fourth or third fine. PITA...AND my locking pin is broken on the transmision...
  12. vwsandman

Milwaukee/Chicago Area Meeting

Sorry guys had to work late...maybe next time!
  13. vwsandman

Pretty good chance I will be able to go as well!
  14. vwsandman

Exhaust tip for GLI rear valance

I too have a used GLI exhaust. They can be found on the vortex cheap and are a true bolt on option. I paid around $100 for mine.
  15. vwsandman

Sorry, can't make this one this month, stuck in Reno, NV for the week. Maybe next month. Sorry Guys! Good luck with the TB change Rescuefireman15!
  16. vwsandman

Clarification on Hidden hitches re: Turbo

tdiparts.com has the Euro hitches.
  17. vwsandman

Had a great time meeting all of you! Hope to see you all again next month!
  18. vwsandman

I will be there finally! Hope to see you all there!