Search results

1. BolaB4V

MK4 Rear Bearing Hub & Stub Replace Problem.

Use a hammer and block of wood to pound it on the axle..theres no removing it or the bearing's junk.
  2. BolaB4V

MK4 Rear Bearing Hub & Stub Replace Problem.

try this ..it helped me on my mk4 vr6 rear bearing. I got it from advance auto was about 58.00~ with the P20 /20% off code/ online..then went down to store and picked it up. http://www.ccp.edu/site/about/ccptv/car_corner/carcorner_bearings.html
  3. BolaB4V

99.5' Jetta TDI Part-out ALH Black NE Philly

I could use a set of rims for my snow tires. mine are 15' - 5 x 100 pattern. PM with price if your shipping anything.
  4. BolaB4V

99.5' Jetta TDI Part-out ALH Black NE Philly

I could use a set of rims for my snow tires. mine are 15' - 5 x 100 pattern. PM with price if your shipping anything.
  5. BolaB4V

WTB 15" 5 x 100 steel o r? wheels only

Looking for some, not dinged up or rusted bad, wheels in good shape to mount snow tires. 5 x 100 bolt pattern, 100-120$ range. probably have to be shipped Im close to the edge of the country. Car theyre going on is a 99.5 VR6 Jetta GLS
  6. BolaB4V

Broken Radio Antenna

IDK if the threaded part that remains of the base is there but if so get a 2008 dodge avenger or chrysler kin of that model antenna at the dodge/chrysler dealer for around $5 dollars. I replaced my rotted antenna on my Mk4 jetta with one and you hve a chance to put a stubby or one about 10"...
  7. BolaB4V

Tony's B4 Project

Another TB ehh? Youll be with that car tilll you reach the other side. GL Just passing through...
  8. BolaB4V

Front end shake under braking

X2 ! The PO of my Jetta said it had new brakes when I bought it, but never did the rotors and I dont think used any brake lube. I just did the rotors and brakes and the heavy shaking when braking is gone!
  9. BolaB4V

Alternator question..

I got one from alternatorpros.com ,120Amp for the VR6 Jetta -156.00 shipped.
  10. BolaB4V

Battery light is on

I think you can just do the voltage regulator. Try German Auto Parts see if they have one, but to be safe get a reman. alt from Alternatorpros.com. (edit)** TDIPOWERMAN has an Alternator over in parts... for $50 if its still available!! Did my VR6 alt.,, now thats a PITA to change!
  11. BolaB4V

Coolant temp sensor popped out

If its next to another sensor in the block the clips can infringe on each other, such as a AC cut off sensornext to the CTS. In that case id turn one of the sensors 90 degrees clockwise and install the pin and clip.
  12. BolaB4V

What's with the self locking MKIII

I think OBDII cars can be programmed with VCDS to change the locking rythums to suit. My MK4 locks after I get in(sit on the seat) and put the key in the ignition. It has a possible bad door module and Im almost certain the soldered pins on the doors circuit board have cracks from the poor Poly...
  13. BolaB4V

FS: Pilot Exalto A/S tires on Avus wheels - Agawam, MA

That is a deal! If your selling the floor mats give me a PM.
  14. BolaB4V

need help asap starting problem

Have you (re) searched? looked under the hood? Got fuel? Ignition? etc.
  15. BolaB4V

For Sale Thule 50" univ. roof rack system!

Sorry Guy's,, shipped to MN last week! Thanks for Asking! Go to Sears, That's where I got'em. I Ask for a discount when I purchased cause the box had been opened. They gave me 15% off.
  16. BolaB4V

2001 Jetta TDI - Parting out

Looking for a good antenna mast, I just broke my rotted one:o
  17. BolaB4V

FS B4 Bentley Manuals vols. 1&2

Sold on vwvortex. No one inquiered over here on Fred's. Still have: B4 parts - Thule #91411 roof racks for sale, w/keys in the original box! - pr. of tan door speaker covers, no cracks! - Pr. of windshield wiper arms w/ good splines - right and left front seats, too hard to ship though drivers...
  18. BolaB4V

If its a wagon with roof rails it would fit.
  19. BolaB4V

:)95.00 shipped, in the northeast US! A must have accessory!
  20. BolaB4V

FS B4 Bentley Manuals vols. 1&2

bump, these are the paper version. I also have a nice, lightly used Thule carrier set #91411, used on the B4 wagon 90 bucks and shipping.