Search results

1. JELLOWSUBMARINE

2014 Sportwagen leather seat options

Ive read of differing style air bag plugs. No big deal to swap out to proper ends???
  2. JELLOWSUBMARINE

2005 Passat wagon

^ plus transmission past maintenance and present condition. Thats ultimately why most well maintaned b5's are sent to pasture.
  3. JELLOWSUBMARINE

Quattro installation into 2015 a3 TDI

the mkVI A6 tdi sportwagen section. alot of info there
  4. JELLOWSUBMARINE

A "for what it's worth" thread

Its not a simple small block Chevy fot sure. And can be easily buggered up, but a diesel gate vrs a solid and properly deleted... or even non delete with a known quality tune...
  5. JELLOWSUBMARINE

ALH Jetta Wagon on BaT

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003-volkswagen-jetta-diesel-wagon/
  6. JELLOWSUBMARINE

83 Quantum - not mine...yet

Is this the Quantum from so Cal?
  7. JELLOWSUBMARINE

Passat B5.5 1.9 PD vibration

Take the batteries out
  8. JELLOWSUBMARINE

ALH Jetta Wagon on BaT

BAT resets the clock a few minutes (20 I think) when a 'snip" bid comes in. That seems to bring a true market sale price if the bidders are there. I've also noticed sporadic jumps in price unlike eBay. They must be different than eBay. In that they dont just up your bid a little at a time...
  9. JELLOWSUBMARINE

2.5i microbus to 1.8 jetta 2 engine conversion

I didn't watch the last minutes but an 82 VW pickup just went from the $9k's to a $21k sale price in the last 24hrs. Bidding isn't snipable like eBay, yet it has crazy bidding at the end on most cars. This should do well there
  10. JELLOWSUBMARINE

ALH Jetta Wagon on BaT

I didn't watch the last minutes but an 82 VW pickup just went from the $9k's to a $21k sale price in the last 24hrs. Bidding isn't snipable like eBay, yet it has crazy bidding at the end on most cars. This should do well there.
  11. JELLOWSUBMARINE

Ah, sorry didnt see that. not trying to jump your claim. Maybe you need a Ca connection somehow with this? Im interested in the tach gauges????
  12. JELLOWSUBMARINE

That, the rims and the motor is worth the price of admission. Any one want to go iin on an arrangement. Ive got an idle car dolly. Ive aleady got a tach lead S terminal alt. (y)
  13. JELLOWSUBMARINE

@oilhaammer. Is that tach gauge set the same as my 83 mk1 pidkup diesel dash? Very involved to add tach.?
  14. JELLOWSUBMARINE

Weren't they 5 cylinder?
  15. JELLOWSUBMARINE

Rust repair warranty claim denied

If there's anything that is destroying VW loyalty it's customer care... i.e. warranty.
  16. JELLOWSUBMARINE

Ca. rust free 1983 VW Pickup. Factory a/c, pdb, 5 speed, wife driven since 2010

no known rust - towers. Pre detail no paint over hiden spots. GTI remote mirrors headliner OEM glass
  17. JELLOWSUBMARINE

Ca. rust free 1983 VW Pickup. Factory a/c, pdb, 5 speed, wife driven since 2010

Here are a few more video updates. Enjoy. Of course open for offers before committing to bringatrailer. Walk around overview Never have issues on start up, even extended periods. Typical 60 degree morning, 1st start up. As a habit we usually "double tap" the glow plugs (new fast glow...
  18. signal-2024-04-03-13-17-39-023-13.jpg

signal-2024-04-03-13-17-39-023-13.jpg

19. signal-2024-04-03-13-17-39-023-11.jpg

signal-2024-04-03-13-17-39-023-11.jpg