Search results

1. GP_RZ

Unexpected weekend project...

That's a bummer ...no matter what tune u have its going to stress components.
  2. GP_RZ

golf rear spoiler on wagon??

Yeah that what I thought...was going to modify one, but ended up finding 1 for wagon on fleabay, hope to have it in a few weeks.
  3. GP_RZ

Seeking machine shop

Nice, well good luck on the new top end..hopefully we get a winter this year to ride the sleds.
  4. GP_RZ

Seeking machine shop

What cat motor is it?
  5. GP_RZ

Seeking machine shop

Bondi Engines Innisfil, had sleeves installed there for a sled and my RZ350 cylinders were bored and ported there. Cris does great work.
  6. GP_RZ

golf rear spoiler on wagon??

Just curious if anyone knows if the golf spoiler will fit a jetta wagon? I am thinking not, but could possibly modify one to fit a jetta wagon. Anyone know what the differeces are?
  7. GP_RZ

Anybody have a diesel heater hooked up?

I run a china diesel heater (Vevor) to heat my garage, does a great job. They are Wabatso clones. I run wmo and diesel with it with good results.
  8. GP_RZ

Will a BV-39 fit in a BEW?

Have not measured spool time in any way.
  9. GP_RZ

Boost gauge

Finally got around to installing boost gauge...seems to work as it should.
  10. GP_RZ

downpipes for mk4 TDIs - what are my options?

I run the downpipe with a buzzken cat bak with resonator...no cat or muffler hidden down turn behind bumper. It has some drone but I dont care. I am fine on highway. But in the end its up to you.. its louder then stock.. but nice to my ears! I do a daily 166km commute round trip and no issues.
  11. GP_RZ

downpipes for mk4 TDIs - what are my options?

Happy with my Circuit Werks 2.5" down pipe, the only complaint is their gasket sucks ass use an oem one. Also sell a cat back Exhaust. . ALH Circuit Werks 2.5" down pipe. Circuit Werks Cat Back exhaust 2.5"
  12. GP_RZ

Will a BV-39 fit in a BEW?

I have no experience with the vnt-17's but a few weeks ago I had the vnt-15 swapped out for a new BV-39 on my 03 alh and am very happy, the car hauls the mail pretty good, and its so much quieter then the vnt-15, as for reliability have not got that far yet but hear good things about them.
  13. GP_RZ

Stage 2 tune = clutch?

Are you saying malone advances timing to much out of spec?
  14. GP_RZ

Stage 2 tune = clutch?

Yeah guess time will tell clutch has around 30,000km on it, if i need and stronger clutch then so be it.
  15. GP_RZ

Stage 2 tune = clutch?

I have a bv-39/s7 turbo with 216 nozzles and full 2.5" exhaust with egr delete and a Valeo 21lb SMF clutch 300lbft recommended max, will this fair well with a stage 2 malone tune? or clutch upgrade? cheers!
  16. GP_RZ

Boost gauge

I just picked up a new south unit, not cheap as it cost me just $195 Canadian shipped. Made in china like most everything, as long as it works that fine, just preferred this over a gauge in vent.
  17. GP_RZ

What did you do to your MKIV today?

Swapped on my summer wheels today, and booked in for next week for turbo install and clean intake and a stage 2 tune.
  18. GP_RZ

Leaking injection pump

Interesting video. 11-10mm injection pump reseal
  19. GP_RZ

What did you do to your MKIV today?

Just finished swapping out the coolant sensor as I was getting the dreaded hard starting in any sort of cold weather with a hell of a smoke show. problem seems to be fixed now. Well I was in there I see more things to replace, fuel lines look really cracked up, next on the list.
  20. GP_RZ

KYB AGX ?

I dont run them on my Jetta but I am on my second pair of KYB Gas-a-just on my 08 sierra, they work well.