Search results

1. far_cry

01m oil level check

will ,the leak was from an external radiator for the trans oil i installed . he get hit with something and starts to throwing oil ,the hole was very tiny . i would say that the amount of oil that leaked is about 1 liter~ . the trans shifts normal or even better than before ,no slipping and no...
  2. far_cry

01m oil level check

I have had an oil leak .how can i check the oil level and becuase there no stick to check with The car drive normally and the trans shift as before the leak ,so there is nothing to wory about???
  3. far_cry

Runs rough when cold & lots of smoke

so thats why i have smoky tdi , as i read in the kerma web site that they for 200 plus hp cars. so can they harm my stock engine ? when i installed the used head i bought ,they was on it and did not know. that's explain the amazing power i had at that moment ,its like it was 150 hp not 90 hp...
  4. far_cry

Runs rough when cold & lots of smoke

will my car did this until i lowered the IQ from 3 to 6 ,engine run very smooth and no longer like it is miss fire . and can any body tell me what the meaning of 520 R, its on the injector nozzle . so they power plus or sprint? the holes seams to be very big !!
  5. far_cry

Weird things I've noticed about my TDI...

this happen to my tdi too ,but what the cause ?
  6. far_cry

compression test.

i dont think thats a bent rod so what did you do?
  7. far_cry

subframe mount\bushing

but my car is mk4 not like yours, so changing bolts is questionable so before you solved the problem you was getting knocks like you have dead shock absorbers ?
  8. far_cry

subframe mount\bushing

sway bar and the bushing also replaced with the connect rods. the knock i get not metal on metal ,its more like i have dead shock absorber but the knock sound more deep but how can a cracked spring still functional ? it must break down. fyi= if the right side hit a hole while driving 40-50...
  9. far_cry

subframe mount\bushing

i have for 3 years searching for the knock noise with no find the front right side making knocking sounds too often, it appears sometimes when i WOT Acceleration when the right front wheel hit low spots ,and the same when i hit hard brake ,its like when you pulling thing with rope at full power...
  10. far_cry

Diesel Hammer

as there a turbo version of this TURBO DIESEL HAMMER
  11. far_cry

left headlight wont adjust

but that switch both 2 headlight ,so if there wiring problem ,both headlight leveling will not work, not just one of them. and octavia is the same as jetta
  12. far_cry

its a plug , so there no way to connect it wrong!!
  13. far_cry

anyone !!
  14. far_cry

i installed new headlight for my car's ,and i got the same problem . the left side can't be adjust by the motor ,just the right side. and the same problem my other octavia have. i take out the left headlight ,open it and take the motor out ,and let my brother active the switch ,the motor not...
  15. far_cry

LOUD ticking noise in engine!!!

oh man i did forget that i made this clip is private you can watch it now!!
  16. far_cry

does the noise you hear from the head something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-xFizkBFb4 did you found the problem ? because this clip of my car engine
  17. far_cry

drip little bit water around the injectors while the car idling ,if there leak you will notice it
  18. far_cry

add oil, if you have below the minimum ,thats can causes lifter tiking and where exactly the noise come from, cause in manual gear the dual mass flywheel can make noises as will
  19. far_cry

check the lifters ,its a good idea if you can remove the cam as will, that u can see the whole lifter surface area. also it can be the IP , they tend to make this kind of noises . check also the timing of crank and cam manual or auto you car is ?
  20. far_cry

please help .....positive camper

there is no stub axle on this car ,at least the forward wheels . i replaced the knuckle with no change, what the hell going there ??