Search results

1. Rx7145

knocking sound

I got one of these wasn’t too hard to change. If you buy a complete axle, get one of the GSP brand and not any of the Chinese ones. They’re not balanced correctly. https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-vw-drive-shaft-cv-joint-kit-febi-109399
  2. Rx7145

2005.5 Jetta TDI Coolant Leak

Everything oil hammer said is correct. The stop leak is bad because it can gum up the heater core and other small passages. It also is not a genuine fix. It’s a Band-Aid at best.
  3. Rx7145

knocking sound

There’s a floor jack method where you push the bushings into the subframe using the floor jack. I haven’t tried it, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.
  4. Rx7145

I should add, that it could be a lot of other things leaking as well as the flange, any halfway decent automotive shop should be able to properly diagnose an active coolant leak.
  5. Rx7145

Same thing happened on my son’s car. It was the plastic flange on the back of the head. It just gets old brittle and it cracks. It’s pretty cheap to buy.
  6. Rx7145

New camshaft, no codes but torsion value way out of range

Bolts in the center of the slots is a good starting point but only if the crank and cam pulley are timed correctly together. Then fined tuned with the slots. I think you should verify with the timing tools that the engine is in TDC.
  7. Rx7145

RPM Reading Without Cam Sensor Connected?

There is a YT video of a guy using a pick to release the lock. To change the sensor you’ll probably need to remove the oil filter assembly.
  8. Rx7145

RPM Reading Without Cam Sensor Connected?

From what I understand, the computer doesn’t always flag crank sensors. I’ll look at the wiring really carefully.
  9. Rx7145

BRM lost driver side controls and locking while on road trip

Almost certainly the wiring harness.
  10. Rx7145

knocking sound

First picture in this thread: https://www.myturbodiesel.com/threads/1-9l-brm-boost-creep-leak-shutter-sudden-gain-of-boost-thing.21552/
  11. Rx7145

knocking sound

Have you checked the flapper valve in the EGR cooler?
  12. Rx7145

knocking sound

The recommended tire pressure should be on the sidewall of the tire.
  13. Rx7145

knocking sound

Yeah forgot about RH drive. Those mounts linked look correct, I didn’t know if everything underneath the hood is swapped or just the dash.
  14. Rx7145

knocking sound

The ÜRO PARTS 1K0199555M is the one I would get. It will have four mounting holes to the body and two to the transmission.
  15. Rx7145

knocking sound

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/volkswagen,2006,jetta,1.9l+l4+diesel+turbocharged,1432708,transmission-manual,transmission+mount,8756 This is for a manual transmission car if yours is an automatic, it will be slightly different.
  16. Rx7145

knocking sound

There is a transmission mount as well under the battery tray. You will probably notice that the RH engine mount is collapsed and resting on the bottom of the mount. The rubber sagged over time.
  17. Rx7145

knocking sound

If you get under the car, you can see the CV boots with a flashlight
  18. Rx7145

knocking sound

Yes but you don’t need to remove the wheel.
  19. Rx7145

knocking sound

Definitely check all ball joints, tie, rod ends, and engine mounts. The dog bone mount, I would especially look at that on the bottom of the engine it connects to the center subframe.
  20. Rx7145

head unit assistance.

That looks like it should work.