1. Poroto

Multiple MK5 items for sale

Bump for the Houston Cougars!
  2. Poroto

bump - still have parts left
  3. Poroto

Hey guys, I have a bunch of parts for sale. I made a post on vortex that has all the items listed. https://www.vwvortex.com/threads/fs-multiple-mk5-parts.9481325/ Here's the Flickr album where all the items for sale are pictured...
  4. Poroto

FS: 3 Bottles of Mobil 1 ESP 5w-30 Oil

Bump for the hell of it!
  5. Poroto

With shipping it would not be worth the price - like the previous poster noted, 6 bottles shipped would be $59. I have not looked into shipping, but they are pretty heavy so I'm sure it would be at least $10-15.
  6. Poroto

Bump for the astros win!
  7. Poroto

Cleaning out the garage I found 3 1-quart bottles of Mobil 1 ESP 5w-30 oil for TDIs. These were left over from when I did all the maintenance on my TDI. $25 for all 3. Local pickup in Houston TX only at this time. Thanks for looking.
  8. Poroto

FS: Aluminum/Sport Pedal Caps for MT

Sold sold sold! :)
  9. Poroto

Buyback Lessons Learned

Just did the buyback yesterday, received the Chase email today! The whole process was surprisingly smooth, it might have taken about 25 min total? I was unnecessarily worrying about this appointment since the final mileage getting to the dealer was about 8k more than I entered when I agreed to...
  10. Poroto

2010 Jetta Clutch Question

Thanks Ibex! I finally quit being a pussy about it and turned it ccw (first time like you said was a beotch!) until the fluid started coming out. It seems that the more I work on the 2010, the more I realize it is like the bastard child of the mkvs. :D
  11. Poroto

2010 Jetta Clutch Question

Yes...you fill up the reservoir for both in the same place, but the bleed valves are separate. Has nobody seen this type of bleed valve???