Search results

1. beam_panhard_tdi_2013

For Sale: 2013 Jetta TDI w/ premium 6sp @~37k mi, southwest twin cities MN

[SOLD!]: 2013 Jetta TDI w/ premium 6sp @~37k mi, southwest twin cities MN One owner, clean title and everything is in excellent condition. Bought it brand new from the Burnsville VW Dealership in 2013-03. It's my daily driver with 30 mi mostly on highway 169. Four brand new Michelin Defender...
  2. beam_panhard_tdi_2013

Spare Tire with Outside & Inside Labels?

2013 Jetta tdi 6sp My spare tire is Bridgestone Turanza ER300 195/65/R15, and I found labels called "Outside" and "Inside" on either side of the tire wall. Does that mean I could not flip the inside out in this case? :confused: Also, the tread does not look symmetric. But there are no words...
  3. beam_panhard_tdi_2013

mk6 vw jetta 11 12 13 14 rear left door lots of OEM parts

[FREE] mk6 vw jetta 11 12 13 14 rear left door lots of OEM parts ALL FREE TO PICK UP NOW! Since I did a rear left door swap due to the non-PDR'able dents/crease on my original door panel (from last fall's deer hit:(), I'm selling the duplicated working parts: mk6 vw jetta 11 12 13 14 rear...
  4. beam_panhard_tdi_2013

MK6 Jetta Front Camber Adjustable?

My 2013 Jetta TDI 6sp (@31,xxx mi) has its driver's-side front left tire worn very badly on its inside tread. My tires are the stock Bridgstone Turanza (EL400?). Dealer has rotated my tires 3 times so far at 10k, 20k and 30k miles maintenance schedule. But they told me they only rotate the tires...
  5. beam_panhard_tdi_2013

Gasoline Oil used by dealer

2013 vw jetta tdi 6sp manual, 30,445mi so far. My first 2 oil changes (@ 10k and 20k mi) at the dealer were using G-052-195-S0 Diesel oil 507.00 as written on the service receipt. But my 30k mi was using G-052-167-S0 Synthetic Gasoline oil:confused:. Below are pics from my service receipt: 10k...
  6. beam_panhard_tdi_2013

Door panel removal requires battery disconnected?

So I got the used vent glass from ebay with two broken clips, for my broken rear door (http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=428135) I'm wondering what I should pay attention to when removing the door panel. I heard battery removal would turn radio into anti-theft mode and cause many other...
  7. beam_panhard_tdi_2013

Rear small window glass exploded (by deer)

On my way home near a rural area around 6pm today, I suddenly heard an explosion. I thought it was a gun shot. Stopped and found my driver's side small rear window glass cracked into particles. Talked with the guy behind me, was told the deer hit (probably with its horn). Below are pics. Rear...
  8. beam_panhard_tdi_2013

key hard to turn to shut off engine

The key in my 2013 6MT w/ premium does not turn (ccw when looking into the ignition) easily to shut off the engine even though I have parked my car with stick in neutral. I sometimes tried really hard wiggling it back and forth, but it still doesn't help. One of my friends however told me it's...
  9. beam_panhard_tdi_2013

Windshield washer fluid specs for MK6?

Here is my newbie question: what windshield washer fluid should I use for my MK6 2013 Jetta tdi? I heard adding/mixing the incorrect coolant for VW would lead to gel-up causing damage. I'm wondering if the windshield washer fluid cares about this. Can I fill my windshield washer tank with those...
  10. beam_panhard_tdi_2013

check engine light ON (2013 Jetta TDI premium 6-sp)

check engine light ON (2013 Jetta TDI premium 6-sp) Now, it's my turn. I bought my brand new (@ 12mi) Jetta TDI w/ premium 6-sp manual in March 23, 2013 as my first car. After reading many posts on the problems and problem-free stories, I hope I could enjoy my VW experience. Then at 3,500mi on...