Search results

1. J

Show what you tow!

Looks like you had a lot of fun on the adventure. Are you using any all-season tires on this car? Do you mind giving us the make and model of this tire? I need a set of new tires to mount on my HD wheels. I'm excited to see the vlog on your YT channel, so be sure to share it here once it's ready.
  2. J

Rough idle?

Try to check your plugs but then again you have to provide more information about your vehicle so we can provide a resolution to the idling issue.
  3. J

Skipped my car like a river rock the other night...

Try to check out the classified ads all over the internet, I am sure that you'll be able to find one.
  4. J

My black Passat b5.5 2003 Variant AVF

Nice, it seems like you have a lot of plans for your Passat.
  5. J

Just completed our first trip

Nice choice of route, have you take any photos during this adventure?
  6. J

Unique

WOW! These are the three words that come to mind when I look at them. I haven't seen such a van in a long time. Even the wheels of these cars are old fashion, that I can't find a similar pattern on 4wheelonline.
  7. J

Show what you tow!

It's been a while since I have seen this type of trailer.
  8. J

2000 mile round trip 3 days

That looks fun, I am sure that your Mom had so much fun during the said trip.
  9. J

Voltswagen?

No way, is that some kind of a joke? :oops::eek::unsure:
  10. J

Mechanic in san antonio

Did something happen with your car? I usually look at the reviews on Google search for recommendations.
  11. J

My Jetta 6

Have you done any upgrades on this car for the last couple of months?
  12. J

Road trip distance?

I agree, but will it best to use bigger cars like truck and jeep for a muddy trail adventure.
  13. J

What tires are people useing

What about ContinentalConti SportContact 6? I've heard a lot of good things about this tire model from my friends. They told me that it offers fantastic grip, greater control and maximum stability. I am honestly planning to avail of a wheel and tire packages once my Michelin Pilot Super Sport...
  14. J

New used jetta wagon

Have you done any modifications to this car?
  15. J

Continental tires for mpgs

Continental tires have decent reviews online. I really love the ExtremeContact model because it is very efficient on the road. I got my own with a 25% off on 4wheelonline.
  16. J

Baltimore, MD

Have you managed to take a photo? I was hoping that the owner of the said car is a member of this community.
  17. J

My 2012 TDI Touareg

It seems like you have been through a lot of adventure with this car. The build probably paid off.
  18. J

RTDI Part 2

How was this build? What is your next step for this car?
  19. J

Car cut out while driving

Here are the other factors as to why your car shuts off while driving: http://desertoasisautorepair.com/4-steps-what-to-do-when-your-car-dies-while-driving/ Hopefully, you'll be able to find an answer from this article. Also, buying cheap stuff is not worth it.
  20. J

Conway NH

That is a lot of stickers, nonetheless, it looks nice.