Search results

1. T

WTB - BEW running engine, Northern CA

Please delete
  2. T

WTB: 2001-2003 Golf TDI

Found one, but buddy is looking for a Golf TDI (or a jetta tdi wagon, 2002-2005).
  3. T

Bump ...take 2
  4. T

Pm'd you both back .... thanks!
  5. T

Hello all. Im looking for a Golf TDI with the following characteristics: * no rust (surface rust on some of the body or on easily replaceable parts like fenders might be okay ... please send pics of the affected areas) * Blue in color (not interested in any other color, for now) * Under...
  6. T

WTT: my MK4 Jetta TDI Manual for a 1st-Gen Touareg - SoCal

Seems like the OP is MIA. PM'd but not a peep.
  7. T

2005 TDI wagon for sale in San Francisco Ca

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pts/d/san-francisco-2005-jetta-tdi-wagon/7282609540.html
  8. T

Good East Bay TDI Mechanics?

Hate to say it, but Sonoma AW is iffy now .... had a couple of issues this year and decided to go elsewhere (including a botched timing belt job).
  9. T

Auto-to-5 speed Swap, CA

Thanks Baumeister. I had to move and dont have the tools and facility to do it, so Im looking for anyone able and willing to take it on, mechanic or DIY.
  10. T

Auto-to-5 speed Swap, CA

Anyone out there available to do an auto-to-5speed swap on a Mk4 TDI wagon in CA (preferably Bay Area, NorCal, or Central CA)? Have all parts. PM me.
  11. T

FS: 2000 Beetle GLS,140k, $2999 - CA

SOLD. Thanks all.
  12. T

FS: Mk4 Parts, Spring Cleaning, Norcal

Bump ... sale is back on and some new things to be added soon.
  13. T

Opps sorry. Automatic ... she has always shifted perfectly and has had ATF drain/flush and filter changes at 100k and 130k. Can include 5-speed swap for an extra $500 if someone wants her with a manual. Sometimes these 01M can go the distance.
  14. T

Have my beetle back up for sale .. was a long and trying 2020.
  15. T

WTB: Tow Hitch for MK4

Jetta and Golf/Beetle are different .... don't know of any hitches that are detachable. Ball mount is certainly detachable.
  16. T

WTB: 01M transmission

I will have one soon, but Im in New England.
  17. T

ALH Manual Swap Parts

wrong forum .. move over to private tdi parts.
  18. T

FS: KP39 Turbo for BEW, $399 - CA

Sorry, sold .. cover casualty.