Search results

1. F

Oil Change Intervals?

Yep. I ran mine 15k between my first change (bought it at 25k, went to 40k), sent the oil in and they said it could probably go 5k longer and was completely fine.
  2. F

Fuel filter w/o vag com

i bought my 2010 golf tdi brand new, sold it back to vw last year with 255k. Never once used vcds to prime the pump.... just put in the new filter and closed her up.
  3. F

P0087 code help

Dealer called today. They got "special approval" from VW to replace the HPFP. Lol! Whatever, just get me my car back.
  4. F

P0087 code help

Definitly sounds like my issue! Hopefully Vw just gives us a whole new HPFP.
  5. F

P0087 code help

Will do. Thats what I was afraid of. At least its all covered. And yes it is a CPO, thats pisses me off even more. Should have been like brand new. Ive put 15k on my CPO golf mk7 since may with zero issues.
  6. F

P0087 code help

Cant for the life on me figure out how to upload a pic on here anymore so no work order..
  7. F

P0087 code help

After talking my Wife into getting a tdi jetta, we have had nothing but problems with it. Now I'm no tdi hater, had a 2010 golf i put 250k on then sold it back then bought my current car a 2015 tdi golf :D. Last Saturday the glow plug light flashed and car went into limp mode. We pulled over...
  8. F

Adblue sources?

How long do you have to add some after the warning hits? Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  9. F

Adblue sources?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  10. F

Adblue sources?

I just use whichever one they sell at Walmart. Works fine. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  11. F

Suggestions on fuel filter

Oem only for me, had 220k on my 2010 with no problems. And I never once purged the fuel system with a vagcom com either. [emoji41] Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  12. F

What did you do to your MK7 today?

I just did their stage 1 tune, I didn't wanna mess with any of the emissions stuff this time around. The car feels to have the same get up and go as my deleted 2010, so I'm happy Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  13. F

What did you do to your MK7 today?

Finally decided to sell my 2010 with 250k back to vw and turned right around and picked up a 2015 golf lol. Love it! Had it about a month and had to mod it a bit so it'd have the same get up my deleted 2010 had [emoji23] Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  14. F

Volkswagen's Clean Air Act violations on 2009+ TDIs spark huge recall, investigations

I apologize if this has already been covered, but here's my question. My 2010 has had the emissions components fall off and has a stage 2 tune. How do you think the buy back would go for me?
  15. F

PM: Replacing HPFP?

Yeah I understand they have been pretty good about it, but i figure they will start to ask questions when they see my "weight reduction" mods while under the car.. ;)
  16. F

Side Marker Bulb

You have to get at it from under the vehicle.
  17. F

Any of you guys on here have 2microns kit on your tdi?
  18. F

Aww yes, I forgot all about 2micron's kit. I will definitely order that. Thank you.
  19. F

Yeah, I think ID parts had a pretty decent price on them too with a 12k/ 12 month warranty.
  20. F

I'm coming up on 150k on my 2010 6mt golf. When I have My timing belt done again at 200k (yes I know the correct intervals, personal preference.) I'm strongly considering having the HPFP replaced as well. I'm Malone stage 2 with all the deletes so I don't think VW would help me if something bad...