Search results

1. S

What did you do to your MK7 today?

Went to the local dealer this morning to get the gear shift cover trim replaced. I was surprised to be in and out in under an hour.
  2. S

Mk7 High Mileage Thread

Currently at 154k miles, just had the DSG service done on the Golf.
  3. S

Mk7 High Mileage Thread

Currently at 150,500. No issues, just regular maintenance.
  4. S

DSG tune question

I did the DSG Malone tune without an engine tune. The improved shift points are great driving around town.
  5. S

You are correct, part of me was uneasy when I dropped off the car at the shop. Now I'm confident in going back for any other issues or maintenance.
  6. S

The timing belt and water pump were done by a local vw independent shop at about 118k miles. Zero issues since the service was done.
  7. S

Fuel,Air, and cabin filter replacement. Every 20k like clock work. Currently at 139688 miles
  8. S

X2Power Battery

I used the XP2 Power battery on a 2013 Silverado. The 5 year warranty is what sold me. Zero issues with the battery after 4 years. Sadly when it came time for a battery replacement on the Jetta, the local batteries plus had closed.
  9. S

Mk7 High Mileage Thread

Currently at 137k miles, New pads and rotors were done around 120k.
  10. S

Replaced the battery with an auto zone H6 agm battery. Followed the coding procedures from DIY battery thread.
  11. S

Mk7 High Mileage Thread

I'm at 119k miles. Got the Golf with 35k as a CPO. At 50k the water pump gave out under warranty. Just had the timing belt and water pump service done at 118k. Driver side wheel bearing started humming loudly and was replaced. Passenger side wheel bearing replaced as preventive maintenance...
  12. S

Shifts are firmer and no more hunting for gears in traffic. I noticed a humming sound from about 50 mph and up after the dsg tune. I don't know if it's normal or something else acting up.
  13. S

Got the malone dsg tune today. Car feels great.
  14. S

2015 MBQ MK7 Golf TDI Malone stage 2 and DSG Tunes

Great feedback, I should definitely invest in a DSG tune.
  15. S

I’m baaaaack

Nice looking Golf.
  16. S

2015 MBQ MK7 Golf TDI Malone stage 2 and DSG Tunes

What do you like about the DSG tune compared to the stock tune? I've been wanting to do the DSG tune.
  17. S

Nice Golf �� Today I replaced the rear valance with the gti one. Unfortunately the muffler shop didn't have tips that fit the exhaust cut outs. The stock muffler was deleted.
  18. S

Picked up the Golf today from getting the 80k DSG service.