Search results

1. A

60 MPG / 900 Mile Club / 1000 Mile Club

I just broke 900 miles and 60 mpg last week. Driving over a 2 week period. 905 miles and 14.97 gallons. Car is an 02 Golf 4dr 5 speed. A little over 70000 miles on it. Great car:D Adam
  2. A

800 Mile Club

I Made it yesterday. 2002 Golf 5 sp with 6600 miles. Tone @ 777 miles and filled up @ 801.9 miles with 15.064 gallons; for 53.23 mpg in mixed driving over a 18 day stretch. Adam
  3. A

Who has a Vag-com, scan tool, and where?

Just got my Vag Com running. Winchester OH; About 40 miles east of Cincinnati. Adam
  4. A

Who has a Vag-com, scan tool, and where?

Just got my Vag Com running. Winchester OH; About 40 miles east of Cincinnati. Adam
  5. A

post your new car fuel mpg's

Re: post your new car fuel mpg\'s One more thing on the venting is that you get an accurate reading on your fill up. When you can see the fuel in the neck you know its full and when you re-fill to the same point you know you are getting an accurate indication of the mileage. If you are counting...
  6. A

Ohio Contingency

Another recent Ohio TDI owner here. Winchester OH about 40 miles east of Cincinnati. 2002 Golf; Black. Loving the car so far, already knocking on 50mpg, I think the Golf is getting better mileage than my dual sport motorcycle Adam
  7. A

Primrose Power Master 405

Ive just tried it and havent used it enough to come to a definite conclusion. I gave some to a friend to try in his diesel equipment and diesel rabbit to see if he can tell any improvement. Adam
  8. A

Is a 16.002 Gallon (US) Fill-up normal?

Well I was scanning thru some older posts and in the "Gutless MPG" topic one of the guys ran out and put 16.9 gal in, a Golf if I recall. Adam