Search results

1. C

SF-Bay Area Clutch Install 11/17/07

I am in and have my clutch and BB told me he sent 2 more kits down this week. So it could be 4 if ibanix has his parts.
  2. C

Parts have arived from BB :mad: :mad: Windowlicker:mad: :mad: None of your comments could be construed as 'polite'. WELL SAID :D
  3. C

I need a Cluch Just started sliping in 5th I hope I can baby it till then.:( :( :eek:
  4. C

Sign-up here for SFBA TB GTG - Aug 3, 4, & 5 2007

1. 6:00AM NewTdi (Andrew) 2. 10:00AM Ruking 03 Jetta (Rick) 3. 2:00PM Sacramento TDI (marvin) 5. 6:00PM Gage Saturday August 4th: 1. 6:00AM 4Gman 00 Jetta (Dave) 2. 10:00AM moonlite 03 Golf (Charlie) 3. 2:00PM RC_y2kws6ta (Rob) 4. 6:00PM 5. alternate Sunday August 5th: 1. 6:00AM Cloudbase1...
  5. C

New SF Bay Area Chit Chat Thread

Dan and Norman are the best people.:eek: :eek: :eek: I just wanted to say thanks to the old timers and their amazing TDI's. I bought my TDI the weekend of Peters Townhouse TB party. I guess i am coming out of hiding and attending some upcoming GTGs It will be great to meet some of the new...
  6. C

SF/Bay Area Real injector/Nozzles GTG on June 24th

I would like to put in a set of pp520 i got from kerma in 2003 Count me in should i PM someone with comtact info. Thanks
  7. C

Sign-up here for SFBA TB GTG - Aug 3, 4, & 5 2007

NAME - YEAR/MODEL - PREFERED DATE 1. 02AutoWag - 2002 Jetta - Sooner the better 2. Windowlicker - 1998 Jetta - Whenever yo 3. rc_y2kws6ta - 2002 Jetta - July is good for me except for Jul 2-9 4. Gage - 1998 jetta - I like July, whenever, I've got about 3 months to get it done 5. Gage -2001...
  8. C

SFBA Timing Belt GTG - identify your timeframe

Add to list Cloudbase in Danville Year:2003.5 Model:Jeta Current mileage:965000 Expected date to reach timing belt interval:end of July Need to by kit Thanks
  9. C

New California Chit Chat post!

Thanks for the help Gentlemen, Thank you for all the help. Will get one on order straight away! Thanks Again hope to see the Gang at a GTG soon Jed out :) :) :)
  10. C

New California Chit Chat post!

Hi All Need help to figure out power loss. Intermittent 54000 2003.5 Jeta I had been driving for several Hours at 75 to 90 MPH on I5 When I started up the grapevine i was heavy on the go pedal at 85 and then no power with no cel on. It felt like someone turned off boost. Was able to climb...
  11. C

California TDI Owners List

1. dlai, 2001 Jetta, South San Francisco 2. Peter Pyce, 2002 Jetta, Mountain View 3. Peter Cheuk, 1998 Jetta, Daly City 4. bogstomper, 1998 Jetta, San Francisco 5. Norman, 2000 Golf, San Jose 6. First D, 2002 Jetta, Anaheim 7. eetsoot, 2002 Jetta, Oxnard 8. Hesh, 2000 Golf, La Honda 9. NewTDI...
  12. C

Timing Belt GTG for SFBA......May 1-st and/or 2-nd

Hi All I will be out to GTG with you all in San Ramon. Still have a set of 520s to install maybe befor the event.I remember Peter saying my pump would not adjust to normal ranges with Vagcom. I think it was injection quantity # that was high like 9 or something.The way to adjust was to do the...
  13. C

Chit-Chat topic for SFBA members .....and not only

Happy New Year Bay Area Peter,Dan,Norman,Anyone Was trying to find a oil change tool like Peter uses to pull all the oil out. Could you make a sugestion. I have 9000 Miles Already. Recived my Kerma 520s just need to put them in. May try to come out to the next GTG on 17Jan04. PS Dan You...
  14. C

Thanks for the info we will hold off on your advise. Maybe we will do the CAT mod before 20K so we will get to play with all the hoses and stuff. Jed & JJ new tdi owners Gray and Blue
  15. C

Hello, Bay Area TDI owners. Nice to GTG at In & Out last week. Learned A lot, WoW you all have some amazing Cars. Order 520's from Kerma Friday. Next weekend JJ and I will change oil in our cars My first JJ secend time. <font color="red"> </font>Big Question <font color="black"> </font>...
  16. C

Long Lunch Planed For Thursday Ps the oil change info was GREAT got my torx bits at home depot coming up on 3000mi
  17. C

Timing Belt Change - 2001 Jetta TDI

peter pyce Veteran Member Member # 7061 Reg'd: Nov 06 2001 Loc: 94040 Chit-Chat topic for SFBA members .....and not only #573609 - Tue Sep 16 2003 02:27 PM Edit Reply Quote Wo-Hoo! Well done, guys! I had hopes this topic will start rolling and it will...
  18. C

Work in Hayward New TDI owner, one friend has new TDI as well. Trying to find bay area resourse Like Oil, To Chip or not to chip, Biodeasel How to oil change and such. Look foward to minGTG's