Search results

1. L

BEW anti stutter valve throttle regulating flap $80

not 6 months old, from VW its $300 to buy these too
  2. L

BEW turbo actuator $40

have an OEM turbo actuator , Was procured from Southern state, not rusted.
  3. L

Low profile rear headrests for Mk6 Mk7 Golf black leather $60

no rips tears etc, pins are a touch over 116 mm across If you want to confirm. Ad on the vortex also till I fig how to attach a pic
  4. L

Ontario to Florida - Road trip stops?

I81 down to Roanoke and the 77 / 26 to the 95, after dark on the 77 and 26 isnt fun with headlights in your eyes, do it twice a yr , and you will pass Deutz auto parts too
  5. L

Didn't see this coming - EPA shift

saw a video this week Guy saying new diesels are sucking the DEF at 2-3 times the rate of older generations, That will hinter prospects of new TDI's for us
  6. L

15 TDI golf just out at Largo LKQ

red auto hit on front but there might be something someone needs
  7. L

rough idling engine could be brake booster especially in rust belt.

could be Know the booster came from a bew car for the fix..
  8. L

rough idling engine could be brake booster especially in rust belt.

just went through rough idling issue, Mechanic mentioned be saw it a couple times in rust belt cars Bottom of booster rusts and pin hole letting the engine suck air vs putting a vacuum against the diaphragm. so pinch off the hose feeding the booster and see if idle clears up...
  9. L

Sensors etc worth getting at a local Upick

cousin saying a 15 Jetta tdi is at the local upick so wondering if any things are worth pulling to have as spares in the future as stuff is cheap
  10. L

FS OEM BEW turbo/VNT manifold and pipes.

I have a couple month old BEW turbo /actuator VNT manifold. Its OEM not a rebuild. plus the EGR and drain pipes. $900 Can Located in Canada (NS) can ship I was into it for nearly $2900 after tax . have some other near new stuff too for the BEW cars. Its listed on Kijiji on Nova...
  11. L

New Castrol oil?

Thx I just emailed Castrol to get a SKU etc so we can search and be sure we are getting the right one..
  12. L

New Castrol oil?

k thanks sniffing around and seeing even if old stock out there
  13. L

New Castrol oil?

question, seeing the Edge oil in the gold 5l jug is now $49 at Walmart vs $23 in May, and Castrol's site shows a new black jug with the identifier K after the spec , anyone know if thats the replacement oil now ...
  14. L

BEW turbo drain line $40

removed it in 2009 from Texas car cleaned and bagged up ever since. pic here I cant ever fig how to attach on here . https://www.myturbodiesel.com/threads/vw-2004-06-tdi-bew-turbo-drain-line.37829/
  15. L

2015 TDI 2.0 additional performance mods?

I put ceramic pads on the day I buy the cars. I might put the Koni new version FSD shock on when these wear, I had them on my Mk4 and they were perfect
  16. L

2015 TDI 2.0 additional performance mods?

Best by far Mod to do on a VW s a rear sway bay..
  17. L

anti freeze drain procedure

anyone try it? no drain on mine, I disconnected the lower hose and it barely drained anything worth calling it a replacing of old fluid..
  18. L

FS rear low profile headrests in grey leather for Mk6

close second https://www.vwvortex.com/threads/fs-low-profile-rear-headrests-in-gray-leather.9520370/#post-115762622
  19. L

FS rear low profile headrests in grey leather for Mk6

man for the life of me I cant fig how to add a pic