Search results

1. E

2010 TDI Jetta (Cup) Parts all NEW, free ship

1K0145838AA Hose - $50 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JVOA96QPrujjVtx_MhkzMQt3Nowq9olk 3C0145117H (Set of 2) Intercooler Connector Gasket/O-ring Set $15 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AvHbQVuBzTC545X5WpfDI-TblJBmyAVy 3C0129618D Air Duct $15...
  2. E

TDI Cup Edition Bumper Kit VW JNV.807.101.G

Thunderbunny - New in box. Planned to replace my damaged one on car that ended up being bought back by VW. Prefer local pickup. Will ship insured or buyer takes responsibility. Boston area free delivery available. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LrFqQlyfVS4A73xXRSnEZpJuJA3hL01F/view...
  3. E

HowTo: OEM Bi-Xenon/OEM Fog Lights/CECM Upgrade/LED Euro Tails in a 2010 Jetta Sedan

Thanks for the link digitalextremes! Between that thread and the PDf link that "Amd is the best" provided at the top of this thread, I should be good to go when ready. :)
  4. E

HowTo: OEM Bi-Xenon/OEM Fog Lights/CECM Upgrade/LED Euro Tails in a 2010 Jetta Sedan

Awesome Chris! Thanks. I look forward to your report. Since my holidays are pretty tied up and I'm already behind on some car projects, I'm not in any particular hurry unfortunately :mad:
  5. E

I will admit that $18 is a lot to pay for a connector body but I beg to differ that the additional connection points will be more reliable, no matter how well they are built. I also would like to avoid the extra bulk of the additional connector and cable.
  6. E

Anyone have issues passing state inspection with only one back-up light functioning (when you wire up the rear fog)?? Thx... Ed
  7. E

Chris, I think this is a great method... Anyone have the part number for the 12-pin OEM harness connector (as supplied on vehicle with Bi-Xenons)? Ed
  8. E

Euro Switch for the Bi-Xenon/Rear Fog Setup So the switch used in the thread top .pdf uses the Euro switch part number 3C8941431QXSH. Will the switch with the coming home feature (1K0941431N) work with this setup (Bi-Xenons, front & rear fog) and is the upgraded CECM what enables that...
  9. E

2010 Jetta TDI Sedan BT & Nav Upgrades

So my TDI Cup Edition came with RCD-510 (Premium 8) head unit, 9W3 Bluetooth, MFSW, MIDI and white MFD+.... Upgrading to RNS-510 next. So far I have directly swapped out the 9W3 BT module with the European 9WZ module without issue (plug and play). I Have GPS and GSM antennae ready for RNS-510...
  10. E

WTB: Ross-Tech Micro-CAN

UPDATE: FOUND!! Looking to save a few bucks. :) Need is ASAP.
  11. E

Did I Get a Good Deal on My TDI?

It really depends on options/MSRP. Ed
  12. E

What did you pay for your TDI???

New, 2010 TDI Cup Edition, $30,614 MSRP for $27,414 with 0% for 60 months at Balise VW, West Warwick, RI
  13. E

Douglas Battery Group 94R exact OEM fit, 765CCA

Yeap, that's a relabeled Douglas for sure. Wish I found one before January hit!